Chapter 8

Aimee's pov
I was acing all of my classes in school,which was really surprising and really cool at the same time.Sam and I still chat,we exchanged numbers on paper before I left,and it turns out that she also goes to high school and she's also graduating soon like me.I always check my phone to see if what I've done is still effective,and it is.like for example,I decided to google Courtney and when I did it only listed her as Courtney Love and not Courtney Love-Cobain.I smirked,feeling proud of myself.it was 12 in the morning when I got a phone call,from the 90's phone not my modern phone.I immediately shot up,i rubbed my eyes and quickly adjusted to the darkness of my room.I picked up the phone from my nightstand and put it on my ear,"hello?"I answered groggily.

"Oh no,did I wake you up Aimee?"I heard Kurt asked in a concerned tone,I widened my eyes and blushed."N-No!No!I was Uh actually awake the whole time."I lied,he laughed which made me blush even more."well I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday."he said,I was confused for a minute but then I immediately remembered what I told him."Thanks Kurt."I said,he didn't say anything for a moment."Aimee...I want to throw you a birthday party,are you ok with that?"he asked,I was shocked.was i hearing things correctly?Kurt Cobain wants to plan my 19th birthday party?"Y-Yeah!that would be amazing!"i said,it was like I could feel him smiling through the phone."Great,and I'm sorry for waking you up,I'll make it up to you I promise."I said,"where are you?"I asked curiously.

"Back in Seattle,Krist is sleeping on my couch and Dave's sleeping in my bed."he replied."why don't you share the bed with Dave?"I asked,"my back hurts."he quickly replied.I frowned,remembering Kurt's scoliosis and stomach problem."well...maybe I could give you a massage-Ifyouwantmetooimeani-"he cut me off,"that would be great Aimee."he said.ok that threw me off,"really?"I asked,"yeah."he replied.I blushed,"I'll see you soon Aimee."he said."Wait Kurt how are you gonna get he-"then he hung up,I held the phone back."how in the world is he gonna get here?"I thought,I shook my head and put the phone down on the receiver,I buried my face into my pillow and dreamt about Kurt.