Chapter 37

Aimee's pov
"Kurt are you sure you want me in this interview with you guys?i mean I'm ok with you letting Frances be in the interview but-"Kurt cut me off,"I just wanna show off my girls,besides I know that Frances will probably start to cry after I bottle feed her and stuff."he said."Well you're not wrong."i said as I gently handed Frances to Kurt,I sat down next to him and held her bottle in my hand."hey guys!"Krist said,"awwww!Frances!"Dave said.he immediately began to attack Frances' forehead with kisses,Krist and I laughed."hey don't kiss my daughter."Kurt said jokingly,"I can't resist Kurt,she's just so cute!"Dave said with a big grin."hey guys!ready for the interview?"the interviewer asked,"yep,we're all set."i said."great!we'll start rolling in 5 minutes."she said,"sounds ok to me."Kurt said.he kissed my cheek,he then gently kissed Frances' forehead."I can't take this anymore!please let me hold her for a minute."Dave begged,Kurt and I laughed.

"Ahh geez I don't know Dave..."I said jokingly,he gave us puppy dog eyes and began to whimper like a dog.Krist laughed,"alright fine,but be careful."Kurt said.he gently handed Frances to Dave,he grinned happily as he held Frances."she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world!"he said,"she got her good looks from her father."i said.Kurt looked at me in shock,"bullshit Aimee,she clearly got her good looks from you."Kurt said."no way."I said,"yes way."he said."oh god what have you started Dave?"Krist asked,Dave giggled like a child.