Chapter 34

Aimee's pov
I screamed in pain,Sam held my hand."I WANT KURT!"I sobbed in pain,"he's coming Aim,he's on his way."Sam assured me.I sobbed and cried out Kurt's name several times,I needed him."AIMEE!"I heard him shout,"KURT!"I yelled in pain.he ran into the room I was in,"baby!baby it's ok I'm here!"he said.he immediately held my hand and kissed my forehead,"alright mrs.Cobain I can see a head,just keep pushing."the doctor said.I sobbed in pain as I tried to push,"you got this Aimee,I know you can do this."Kurt said."O-Ok,I'll t-try my best."i said in a shakily voice,I tried my best to push.

Dave's pov
Krist and I were nervously waiting in the waiting room with Aimee's parents.Krist was pacing around,I was stress eating,Aimee's mom was knitting and her dad was was reading a newspaper.we then saw Sam walking towards us,I stood up along with Aimee's parents."is Aimee ok?"Krist asked worryingly as we walked towards Sam,"Aimee ok,she's resting now but she successfully gave birth to Frances."she said.Krist and I cheered,hugging each other."can we see the baby?"I asked,"you will soon."she assured me.I was really excited,and so was Krist."can you believe it dude?Frances is finally here!"i said,"I wish I had a kid."Krist admitted."you will soon one day Dude,I know it."I assured him,he smiled at me.