Chapter 38

A/N
There will be 50 chapters

Aimee's pov
"Thanks for helping us guys."i said to Dave,Krist,and Sam."of course Aimee!"Dave said,"you're not just our friend Aimee,you as Kurt are family."Krist said."aren't you technically related to Kurt?"Sam asked,"technically yeah we are."Kurt said.he walked into our new house with Frances in his arms,i smiled and walked towards them."is everything ok?"he asked,"everything is perfect."i said."man this is a pretty nice house,can I live with you guys?"Dave jokingly asked,"actually yeah you could technically live here,this house has a guest room."Sam said.Dave gasped,"can I guys?please,please,please?"he asked.Kurt and I looked at each other,"I dunno Dave..."he said jokingly."oh come on Kurt!Please?i could babysit bean!"Dave suggested,"oh no you don't!that's my job."Sam said.

"Aimee please,"he got down on his knees,"I'm begging now."he joked.I couldn't help but to laugh,"well Dave it's not really up to me,it's up to the man of the house."i said."No it's up to the women of the house,let's ask Frances."Kurt said,he held her up and towards Dave."what do you think Frances?should uncle Dave stay with us?"I asked Frances,"please,please,please."I heard Dave whisper."oh god this hurts to watch,I'm getting a beer."Krist said,"mind if I tag along?"Sam said.Frances giggled and grabbed some of Dave's hair,"ow!"he exclaimed."that means yes."i said,Dave cheered and grabbed Frances from Kurt.he spun her around,"BE CAREFUL!"Kurt yelled.