Chapter 44

A/N
I might make a spin off fic about Sam and Pat

Would you guys like that?

Aimee's pov
I can hear Frances crying through the baby monitor,I immediately get up.I walked to her nursery and see her standing up,holding the railing and crying."oh Frances,it's ok,mommy's right here."i said,picking her up.I shushed her and gently rocked her in my arms,"need help?"I heard Kurt ask.I turned around and saw him leaning against the doorframe,"you need your rest Kurt."i said.he shook his head,"raising a kid is like a two player game Aimee,we gotta work together."he said."I'll be right back."he assured me,gently kissing my cheek.I sat down on the rocking chair in the room and kept gently rocking Frances,Kurt came back into the room."I've been working on a new song,maybe she'll like it."he said,sitting down in front of me."hear that Franny?daddy's gonna sing us a song."i said to her,she kept crying."I hope it works."I thought,he began to play his guitar.

"I will never walk it through
I could never promise you
It's some place I follow due
I will never wander through"he began to sing,I widened my eyes."no way..."I thought,I could feel myself tearing up."This will mean I'll love again
Guess I'll never have a fan
This will mean me to me
I could never have a say
It's a never-ending dream
I will always want to flee
If I'm me you'll never know
Everything I ever known"Frances was slowly starting to calm down,she stopped squirming a bit.

"Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream"he sang,I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks."It's another point of view
Look at me when I was you
I could never die again
I won't lose another friend
She will see another me
When I'm through melting
Guess I'll know I'll medicate
Guess I'll fall and medicate
It's another opiate
But for me it's everything
Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream"

He slowed down the song,"I will never promise you
Dream
Dream"he stopped playing.he noticed I was crying,"Aimee are you ok?"he asked in a concerned tone.I sniffed,"that was a really beautiful song."i said.he put his guitar down beside him,he gently grabbed Frances from me."daddy didnt mean to make mommy cry Beanie."he said,I laughed and wiped my tears.he gently put her down in her crib,"goodnight Frances."he whispered.he gently kissed her forehead,I stood up and gently grabbed his guitar off the floor.I followed him out of Frances' nursery and back to our room,he took his guitar from my hands and gently placed it near the closet door.

we laid down in bed,"Kurt?"i said.he looked at me,"promise me you'll never leave me."i said.he gave me a concerned look,"what?"he asked."promise me you'll never leave us."i repeated,he cupped my cheek."I'd never leave you and Frances,you're everything I need."he said,I smiled.I gently kissed him,he kissed me back.I felt his arm snake around my back,he pulled me closer to him.I smirked through the kiss,"you know...we haven't done it in a while."he pointed out.I giggled,"my my,naughty boy."i joked.he grinned and giggled,I got on top of him,shocking him."this time I'm on top."i said,he blushed.

SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WOOOOOO