Chapter 13

A/N
Gonna release this soon

A/NGonna release this soon

Let's start the chapter!

Aimee's pov
Kurt and the guys were back on tour and me and Sam went back to school.we were both determined to graduate,the quicker we graduate the quicker I can get to Kurt."alright Aimee,here it is:the Sammy and Aimee plan!"Sam was unveiling her grand plan to me,I wanted to come over to her house to study so she thought it would be the perfect opportunity to unveil her plan.I had gotten so used to 90's technology and stuff that I almost forgot about 2018,"alright,so explain to me your plan."i said.she grinned,"so you and I go to different schools in the same state but different towns."she began.I nodded,listening to her while doing my homework.

"If i calculate this right,we should be able to graduate quicker!all we have to do is cut out certain things."she said,"like what?"I asked."well..."she trailed off,I looked up from my homework and at her."we can't hang out during the weekdays,only the weekends."she said,"oh...but it's the only time we can see the guys on tv."i said.sometimes we see Kurt and the band on tv,and Sam always taped it."I know Aimee,but we don't have a choice:if we want to graduate high school we need to sacrifice certain things."she said,I looked down."I guess you're right."I sighed,she sat down next to me."it'll be ok,you'll see me on the weekends I swear."she assured me,she gently hugged me.