Chapter 46

No one's pov
Aimee,Sam,and Frances joined Kurt and the band on their second European tour.Aimee stuck by Kurt's side the entire time,but she was worried that she was being too clingy and over protective.Kurt actually enjoyed Aimee and Frances being with him.the tour was going well...until Kurt got bronchitis,Aimee got extremely worried,mainly because they were in March and she knew everything that was going to happen in 1994.she begged for the tour to be delayed,and luckily it was.Kurt slowly got better,he was able to spend some time with Aimee and Frances.by the time he got better April was already passed,and the tour finished in June.Aimee and Kurt were thrilled to be back home,so was Sam.

Aimee's pov
I gently danced to the music with Frances in my arms,if there's one thing Frances loved it was her dad's voice.he was currently at a meeting with the guys,I didn't know what it was about and neither did Sam.

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
Tell me where did you sleep last night
In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun don't ever shine
I would shiver the whole night through

I heard the front door open,I turned around and saw Kurt.Frances gargled and cheered,"daddy's home!"Kurt said.he grabbed Frances from my arms and spun her around,he held her on his side."are you guys listening to-"I cut him off,"the unplugged album helps her calm down when you're not here."I explained.

My girl, my girl, where will you go
I'm going where the cold wind blows
In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun don't ever shine
I would shiver the whole night through

"Well,things are gonna change Aimee."he said,"what do you mean?"I asked."we're making our final album soon."he said,I widened my eyes."what?"I said,"look:I love you and I love Frances.I want to spend more time with you two,I want to be with Frances more.Dave said he wanted to start his own band,and I told him he could.Krist wants to get into politics,it seems to suit him since he's always speaking out."he said,"Pat wants to spend more time with Sam,and we know that that relationship is clearly going somewhere."he added.I giggled,"do...you think the fans can handle it?"I asked.

Her husband, was a hard working man
Just about a mile from here
His head was found in a driving wheel
But his body never was found

"if they respect me then they need to respect our family."he said,he gently hugged me.I hugged him back,Frances was squished in the middle.Kurt laughed and placed her down,"let's dance Franny!"he encouraged her.Frances giggled,Kurt crouched down and danced with her.I smiled and looked at them,Kurt looked at me and blew me a kiss.I pretended to catch it and place it on my chest,I joined them and danced with Kurt.

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
Tell me where did you sleep last night
In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun don't ever shine
I would shiver the whole night through

1994

1995

1996

1997

My girl, my girl, where will you go
I'm going where the cold wind blows
In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun don't ever shine
I would shiver the whole night through

1998

1999

2000

2001

2002

2003

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
Tell me where did you sleep last night
In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun don't ever shine
I would shiver the whole night through

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

2013

My girl, my girl, where will you go

2014

I'm going where the cold wind blows

2015

In the pines, in the pines

2016

The sun, shine

2017

I would shiver the whole night through

2018