Chapter 25

A/N
It was October in the last chapter

But now I'm skipping to 1992

January 11th,1992 to be more specific

That's right,Nirvana's first SNL episode!

Aka the one I CAN'T FUCKING FIND ON PEACOCK CAUSE OF FUCKING HOMOPHOBES

*clears throat*

I'm fine,I'm fine

Let's just start the chapter

Aimee's pov
"Alright let's start sound check!"a producer said.today's the day Nirvana appears on SNL for the first time,even in 2018 I never watched SNL because I spent most of my time searching for this episode.but now I was going to see it,literally live!the people in charge allowed me to tune Krist's bass,because he only trusts me with testing out his bass guitars."LET'S FUCKING GO!"I heard Dave yell,He jumped onto his stool and began to test out his drums."calm down Dave,you don't want to break these before the show."i said,"thanks for tuning my guitar for me Aimee!"Krist said as he tested his bass guitar."you're welcome!"i said,Kurt began to tune his guitar.his hair was bright red,that was because he dyed it with kool aid."how are you feeling?"I asked him,"a bit nervous,but how about you?are you ok?"he asked."I'm fine Kurt."i said,he smiled and kissed me.

"I'll see you after the show."he said,"you're gonna do great."i said with a grin.I sat down where the producers and camera crew were,watching the trio do soundcheck.I still didn't tell Kurt that I was pregnant,I wanted to tell him during New Years but I chickened out.I sighed,"are you alright miss?"a boy asked.I looked up and saw an intern giving me a concerned look,"I'm fine."I lied."hey wait a minute...you're Aimee Eli!Kurt Cobain's girlfriend!"he exclaimed,"quiet on set!"a producer yelled."sorry."the boy whispered,he sat down next to me."golly,it must be so cool touring with Nirvana."he said,"it's the best."i said."you know,I don't think I caught your name."I pointed out,"O-Oh!ironically,my name is Eli."he said.I couldn't help but to giggle,"what a coincidence."i said.