Chapter 5

Kurt's pov
"Alright ready?"I asked Dave,he nodded."this'll be awesome!"Krist cheered,I smiled.we got on stage,the crowd was going nuts already.I looked to my right and saw the vip group,a couple of girls were going nuts.but only two girls weren't going nuts,the first one was shaking the second girl while smiling and pointing at us.the second girl was just staring at me in awe,I blushed as we locked eyes."Kurt,Kurt,Kurt come on!"Krist said,snapping me back to reality.I shook my head,"huh?"i said."come on dude!you'll have time to talk later."he assured me,hopping around a bit."you're right..."I said,I stepped towards the mic.

Aimee's pov
"HOLY FUCK AIMEE DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT I SAW?!"Sam was freaking out over me and Kurt Cobain locking eyes,"I can't believe it!"I was now freaking out.throughout the show Kurt occasionally glanced at me,giving me quick smiles.soon the concert ended,Kurt broke his guitar and Krist threw his bass in the air.Dave got off his set and said things at the mic,you know normal Dave things.the guards led them backstage and away from us,I noticed Kurt whispering something to a guard."what do you think he said?"Sam asked,she must've noticed it too."I don't know."I admitted,"maybe it was about you?"she suggested,"I mean he was staring at you all night."she pointed out.

I blushed,"you really think so?"I asked."oh definitely,my friend said this happened to her once at a soundgarden show once."she said,"who was looking at her?"I asked.but before she could answer my question the vip's were being led to a different room,a guard stopped me and Sam."the band wants to see you two personally."he said,the group of girls squealed while Sam and I gasped."follow me."he said,Sam and I nodded and followed the man."I told you so!"she whispered,I grinned.and that's when a thought hit me,a horrible thought.

am I about to alter history?