Chapter 4

A/N
People actually like this fic?

Aimee's pov
My hands were sweating as my dad drove me to the concert,I wanted him to take me there."alright sweetie here we are."he said,parking the car.I looked out the window,the theater it was being held at wasn't that packed yet,but I know that once Nevermind comes out the band will blow up in a way they didn't expect."you ok hun?"Dad said,"Yeah just a little bit nervous."i admitted."don't worry about a think kiddo,try to think of this concert as a regular old concert."he said."oh dad,if only you knew what I knew."I thought,"yeah....ok dad."i said."alright,now go have fun sweetie."he said,we quickly hugged before I excited the car.I waved goodbye to him as he drove off,i sighed.

I fiddled with my VIP pass as I made my way towards the entrance of the theater,when I made it to the theater I noticed a little line at the vip area.I walked towards it,"you here for vip too?"a girl asked me.I nodded,"this is so cool,I mean vip is just cool in general."she said.she's not wrong,even back then having a vip pass was a big deal."yeah."was all I could say,the guards led us into a cool part of the theater.the girl stuck close to me,admitting that this was her first time in vip as well.she dubbed us vip buddies and I eventually learned her name,Sam.

Sam and I got to know each other a bit while the rest of the vip members wanted to meet the band members,"god,look at all those whores Aimee.all they wanna do is just meet the band and probably try to have sex with them,they probably don't want to even get to know them!"she said."you want to get to know them though,right Sam?"I asked,"of course Aimee,I mean would you rather have sex with a guy and then they forget all about you or would you rather get to know a guy and maybe befriend them?"she asked.wow,where was Sam when I was in 2018?"alright ladies concert's starting in 5 minutes."a security guard said,the group of girls cheered while Sam and I looked at each other and smiled.