Chapter 32

Aimee's pov
The band had this interview for MTV today,but they all really didn't want to go."N-No,no,I need to stay with you Aimee."Kurt argued,"we gotta there incase anything happens!"Krist said."cool uncles don't abandoned their radical nieces."Dave said,"ok first of all Kurt I'm going to be here with Same,I'll be fine."i said to Kurt."she'll be ok guys,I've been through this 4 times ya know."Sam assured them.Kurt gently kissed my cheek and hugged my side,putting his hand on my belly."second of all Krist i appreciate your concern but you can't just wrap me in bubble wrap in order to keep me safe."I said to Krist,he awkwardly put the bubble wrap he was holding behind his back."and Dave,you're not just going to be a cool uncle.."I said,he looked down sadly.I looked at Kurt,who was still hugging me,he nodded at me.

I looked back at Krist and Dave,who were giving us confused looks,I grinned at them."we were gonna tell you this when Frances was born,but I guess we're gonna tell you now."Kurt said,"Krist,Dave,you guys are going to be Frances' godfathers."i said.they both gasped loudly,"and Sam You're going to be her godmother."I added.Sam gasped and squealed,Krist cheered and Dave fainted."oh fuck,you killed Dave."Sam said,Krist lifted up his unconscious body."wake the fuck up Dave!"he yelled,shaking his unconscious body.Dave gasped and widened his eyes,"I'M AL PACHINO!"he cheered.I shook my head and laughed,"that makes you Marlon Brando!"Dave said to Krist."woah,you're right!"Krist said,they both cheered.