Chapter 15

Aimee's pov
"Graduation here we come!"Sam said on the phone,I laughed.since it's literally impossible for us to go to each other's graduations,we decided to take each other with a phone.

"All of the hard work is finally paying off!"i said,my parents decided it would be better to drive me to my graduation,I wasn't complaining though

"All of the hard work is finally paying off!"i said,my parents decided it would be better to drive me to my graduation,I wasn't complaining though."goodbye high school and hello touring!"she said,my smile turned into a frown.I guess I should explain something:so you guys already know that I'll be joining Kurt on his tour,but here's something I discovered 2 weeks before graduation.see,Sam and I have the same interests that's no surprise.but,here's the cool thing.she really wants to become a roadie,and yesterday she learned that she's getting that opportunity.she's going to be a roadie for Pearl Jam!can you believe it?but now it means that we might not see each other,so the last time we'll be seeing each other is today after graduation.

I nervously sat in my chair,holding onto my phone."are you nervous?"I whispered,"yep."Sam replied."god these speeches,they're just like those movies they're so long and boring."she whined,"it'll be over soon,"I assured her."just try to remember where we're meeting."I said,"aye aye captain."she joked.I giggled,"when I call your name come get your diploma."the principal said."here we go."Sam said,"yep."i said nervously.since they were doing it in alphabetical order,I didn't have to wait that long."Aimee Eli."the principal called my name,I held the phone in my hand as I walked towards the stage.I could hear Sam cheering through the phone,making me giggle.

He handed me my diploma and shook my hand,"AIMEE!"I heard someone yell.I widened my eyes,"who was that?"I heard Sam say."no way."I whispered,"AIMEE!"I heard Kurt yell.I turned around and saw Kurt,Dave,and Krist.Krist was carrying Kurt on his shoulders so I could see him,"KURT!"i said.I ran off the stage,holding the phone and my diploma.Kurt practically jumped off of Krist's shoulders and ran towards me,I hug tackled him.he nearly fell backwards,but managed to lift me up and spin me around.I sobbed happy tears as I held onto him,he put me down and we pulled away."I told you I'd come."he said with a smile,I laughed and continued to cry.

"Ugh now I wish I was there!"i heard Sam say,Dave grabbed the phone from me."trust me it's gross."he joked,Krist grabbed the phone from him."don't worry Sam we're gonna come get you soon."he assured her,"Kurt?"i said."yeah Aimee?"he said,"I wanna kiss you."i said with a grin.he grinned back,"me too."he said.i cupped his cheeks and gently kissed him,"OH MY GOD ARE THEY KISSING?!"I heard Sam yell through the phone."ugh get a room you two."Dave joked,"not yet Davey."Kurt said.I blushed,"alright lovebirds we gotta go."Krist said."oh shit!we can't go yet I have to say bye to my parents."i said,"that's ok,we'll come with you."Kurt assured me.