Chapter 28

Kurt's pov
Aimee and I were at the hospital for an ultrasound,we also wanted to know what the gender of our baby was.i didn't want to throw a fucking baby shower though,they're dumb.luckily Aimee agrees with me on that,so we're not having one.plus,I wanted to know now and so did Aimee.i nervously held Aimee's hand as we looked at the screen,I nearly teared up when I saw our baby."she looks like a bean."i giggled,Aimee giggled as well."she's a bean for now,but give her a couple of months and she'll end up being the size of a melon."the doctor said,Aimee and I both widened our eyes."I'm sorry did you just say she?"Aimee asked,double checking to make sure we weren't hearing things.

"Yes,you're having a girl."the doctor said,Aimee and I smiled."a girl..."I whispered,"our little bean is a girl!"I cheered.Aimee cheered along with me,"would you guys like a picture?"the doctor asked."fuck yeah!"i said,he chuckled."I'll print one out for you right now."he said,he got up from his chair and walked out of the room.i stood up and hugged Aimee,attacking her cheek with kisses.she giggled,hugging me back and kissing my cheek.i gently put my hand on her stomach,"a baby girl...I can't believe it..."Aimee whispered.i looked at her and smiled,"I love you."i said."I love you too."she said,she cupped my cheek and I kissed her.