Chapter 49

Kurt's pov
"She's just like you Kurt."Krist said,Dave's kids and Pat's daughter were playing with Frances."seems like only yesterday when she was just a bean."Dave said,"I think we all did a great job."Pat said."Pat I don't have kids."Krist reminded him,"I know,but you were like a father to us."Pat joked.Dave and Pat laughed,Krist just rolled his eyes."Kurt,you've been quiet all night."Krist pointed out,"Yeah,is something on your mind?"Dave asked.I gulped and sighed,"I uh...I'm thinking about bringing the band back for a farewell tour."I confessed.Pat,Dave,and Krist widened their eyes."Kurt...are you sure?"Krist asked,"Yeah Kurt this is a big decision."Dave pointed out."have you talked to Aimee about it?"Pat asked,I sighed in frustration.

"Look:no I haven't told Aimee about this,ok?I'll admit,I miss making music and I miss touring.Dave,Pat,you guys tour all the time with foo fighters.Krist,when was the last time picked up your bass or accordion,huh?"i said,they didn't say a word."everything ok over here?"Aimee asked,"everything's fine babe,we're just reminiscing."i lied."Mind if I grab Dave for a moment?I need help with the grill."she asked,"alright now we're talking!"Dave cheered.he followed Dave to the grill,"I'm gonna go look for Sam,I'll leave you two alone to talk."Pat said.he walked off,leaving me and Krist alone.