Chapter 24

A/N
Hmmmm what to work on next...

No one's povSam made Aimee drink 4 cups of water before taking the test,if you're wondering why it's because Aimee was too nervous to pee on the test

No one's pov
Sam made Aimee drink 4 cups of water before taking the test,if you're wondering why it's because Aimee was too nervous to pee on the test.she nervously paced around the hallway,waiting for Aimee to open the bathroom door.when she did open it her head perked up like a dog,she rushed to Aimee."now we gotta wait ten minutes."she said,"gosh,this is still so stressful!I mean you know that my sister had four kids but even when she discovered she was having baby #4 I was shocked."Sam said.Aimee leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor,"what if I am pregnant?"She asked."then it's a great thing."Sam said,Aimee hesitated.

"But-"

"No buts Aimee."

"But Sam what if Kurt doesn't want kids?"

"Then that's his own fucking problem."

"Sam!"

"What!it's true!"

Aimee sighed,"five minutes are up Aim,time to check."Sam said.she sat down next to Aimee,ready to support her best friend.Aimee sighed,her hands shook as she slowly flipped the test over,Sam gasped and Aimee widened her eyes.

Two lines

She's pregnant

"Woo hoo!"Sam cheered,standing up and jumping up and down.Aimee was in shock,just staring at the test.her hands shook and tears began to roll down her cheeks,"Aimee?"Sam said in a concerned tone.Aimee looked at her best friend,she snapped and began to cry.Sam widened her eyes and immediately got down on her knees,hugging her best friend in a comforting way.

"It'll be ok Aimee."

"B-But what if it won't be ok?"

"It will be,I promise."