💙⛲Birthday Special⛲💙•||•x reader•||•

•°○●Xingqiu's Birthday Special●○°•

●○○○○
●●○○○
●●●○○
●●●●○
●●●●●

《START》

"Xinqiuu! Xingqiu! Ugh, now where did that Guhua geek go! Paimon just wants to eat all the food the others are preparing right now." Your floating companion complained while you continued to look for a certain young male.
"You know Paimon, if you stop complaining and just help me look for him, we might be back at the teapot and stuffing our faces with food by now." You remarked, giving your companion a look. Paimon just crossed her arms then flew away shouting Xingqiu's name.

"Xingqiuuuu!"
"Keep it down! You have a pretty high voice, pretty sure he wouldn't miss it, also there might be some travellers nearby, you might disturb them."
"Oh shut it! Xingqiuuu!"

You chuckled as you watched Paimon flew farther away from tour sight.
Just as you were about to take a step forward, Xingqiu's face suddenly popped out of nowhere.
"You were looking for me?" You screamed then fell down to the ground because of Xingqiu's sudden appearance.
"Xingqiu! Don't scare me like that!"
The said male chuckled, sitting up from the tree branch while giving you a cheeky smile.

"So the others are preparing a surprise for me?" He asked, bringing out a book from---I don't know, he doesn't have any pocket--- then reading it.
You sighed as you stood up and dusted your self. You climbed up the tree he's on, sitting on the other branch opposite to where he's sitting.
"Yep. We made a carrot cake just for you. You favorite."
"Haha very funny." Xingqiu rolled his eyes while you chuckled and stared at the view infront of you.

You can feel the gentle breeze passing through your skin, the soft sound of leaves as the wind pass by. The sound of bird chirping as they fly and feeling of the sun rays in your skin. You took a deep breathe as you admire the view before you.

"Isn't it beautiful Xingqiu?"
"Hmm?"
"The view. The sight before us. The waterfalls, and the lake, the tree's leaves softly swaying with the breeze. It's all so-- mesmerizing."
"Mhm, truly an enchanting sight to see."

You gave Xingqiu a glance then noticed that he's looking at you. You cleared your throat then jumped down from the branch.
"C'mon, let's go get Paimon. I'm pretty sure she's too tired looking for you." And just on cue, your little floating companion appeared.

"There you are! So you've been here the whole time, and you didn't even informed Paimon that you found him! Ugh, how could you! I've been flying for hours now, and I'm too hungry! Bring out the teapot now! I wanna eat!"
"Alright, alright." You chuckled as you brought out your Sereniteapot.
"Paimon's going in first. After all, you left Paimon alone, hmph!" And just like that, Paimon went in the teapot leaving you and Xingqiu alone, once again.

You turned to Xingqiu who's still up at the tree reading his book.
"Come on Xingqiu, the others are waiting."
"Do we really have to go? I'm getting at the good part of the story."
"Xingqiu."
"*sighs* Alright, alright. But I need a payment since you disturbed my reading." He said as he walked towards you, slowly leaning forward then tapping his cheeks.
You rolled your eyes at him, but you still gave him a peck in the cheeks.

"There, satisfied?"
"Hmm, not quite. What about this one?" Xingqiu said pointing at his lips, you slightly smacked his arms as you rolled you eyes at him.
He just chuckled, then took you hand.
"Alright let's go, but I still want that payment of mine."
"Whatever."

《End》

ONCE AGAIN! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY XINGQIU (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

Well, that is all for this oneshot. I hope to see you in the next one ♡♡

Art is made by: miHoYo