Flaws And All

Beyonce's P

Beyonce's P.O.V.

If you ask any of my family or friends about me they'll say, "Beyonce is out of fucking control and we can't do anything with her ass!" Yes, that sounds harsh. But they're not lying!

I'm a 25 year old who is always job hopping, always getting way too lit at parties, I'm very irresponsible when it comes to spending my money wisely, I never pay bills on time, and when it comes to women...well...It was always easy to get them! The hard part was keeping them! I was just no good in relationships...

"Beyonce, the rent is due today! I hope you have your half", my roommate Michelle barged into my bedroom to say one morning.

"Chelle! You know I just started a new job. So I won't get paid until next Friday", I told her.

"Look! Your ass better keep this job or I'm putting you out", she said. She always said that but she never put me out so I didn't take her seriously.

"No! Don't put Beyonce out", Michelle's autistic sister said as she came into my bedroom.

"That's right! Come here, Nika", I said with a smile on my face and my arms wide open. Onika hugged me tight. She wasn't big on affection due to her autism, but she loved her some Beyonce! And loved her, too.

"Mmmm...you're so cuddly and soft, Nika", I said as I held on to her and kissed her cheek.

"Bey, your ass ain't slick! I told you to stop being mannish with my little sister", Michelle said as she punched my arm.

Onika hit her ass for hitting me! And that's why she's my boo! She always looks out for me.

"Michelle...hitting Beyonce isn't nice", Onika told her sister.

"Sorry, Nika. Did you finish your online classes?", Michelle asked her.

"Yes...college is harder than high school. But I still like it", Onika said to Michelle while she organized my messy ass dresser.

Onika has autism, but she's a genius! She graduated high school with a 4.0 and was taking college courses online. She wouldn't do so well on a college campus because that's just too many people for her and way to noisy. This is why she was home schooled after she was diagnosed with autism at the age of 6.

"Beyonce...do you remember what the square root of 25 is?", Onika randomly asked me as she was still organizing things on my dresser.

"Ummmm...is it 5?!", I asked.

"Yes! Good job, Beyonce! You should go to college like me", she said. She was right, but since I hated school that was a big hell no for me! I would just forget to go to class every day anyway. My memory is trash!

"Alright, y'all! I'm about to go to work. Bey, I'll pay Mr. Jackson the full rent but you better pay me back your half as soon as you get your check", Michelle told me.