I Miss You

Beyonce's P

Beyonce's P.O.V.

Being a teenager is hard enough....but being a teenager in the public eye is even harder! At the age of 9, I started out as a child actress on a very successful Disney Channel show. I also starred in major films with legends like Angela Bassett, Denzel Washington, and I even played actor Tom Hanks' rebellious, biracial granddaughter that he had to take in after her parents died. In addition to my acting career, I put my first album out at the age of 15. Which caused my fame to grow even higher! So much so that my teenage life was anything but normal...

On top of all that, I had a secret that I didn't want the world to find out about. I was born with both female and male parts. This was very embarrassing for me. Surgery has been suggested to remove my penis. But I've always been too afraid to go under the knife!

The only people who know about me being intersex are my parents of course, my little sister Solange, and my best friend, Shawn. Shawn always said, "Shit! Since you like girls anyway, just keep your dick! It'll come in handy once you start getting pussy!"

But my thing was, if I meet a lesbian that I like, she may not want a chick with a dick! Why? Because lesbians like pussy, not dick! That's kind of the point!

This is why I had never pursued a girl sexually. While my other cast mates on the Disney show I played on were drinking, doing drugs and having sex by the time they were 13, I just focused on my career and schoolwork. I wasn't a goody two shoes or anything. I just didn't care to live that type of lifestyle. Especially not at 13 years old!

Although Hollywood and the music industry both have a reputation of corrupting young stars, my parents kept me sheltered. Which is why by the time I turned 18, I didn't have to check into a rehab, I wasn't getting arrested every other day, and my personal business definitely wasn't all over social media!

Being 18 years old was weird...I was still a teenager but technically an adult as well. So like I said, 18 was weird! I didn't even know if I could date a girl who's 16 years old. Sure, that's only 2 years apart. But when you're a celebrity, you have to be careful about things like that!

When I turned 18 years old in 2019, my parents threw me a surprise birthday party! I can't lie...it was lit! So many people were there. Including a lot of fine ass girls from hit TV shows and also from the music industry.

Chloe and Halle Bailey, Yara Shahidi, Ryan Destiny, China McClain, Zendaya, Normani, Marsia Martin and a bunch other babes around my age came out to show me love! They were looking good, but of course I kept my distance because of my little secret between my legs. But I really wanted to have sex with somebody's daughter that night!

As I mingled with my guests, I saw that one of the servers at my party was looking at me. Our eye contact made her nervous so she immediately looked away. She probably figured I was just another, snobbish rich celebrity who couldn't be bothered with ordinary people. But that wasn't the case at all! So I decided to go over to her and show her how humble I am...