Party

(Bey tappin' Nicki's ass! 😂)

Beyonce's P.O.V. 

"You ready, Bey?!", my husband Shawn yelled to me from downstairs. I walked down to the living room wearing a flawless, sexy dress and said, "Let's go get 'em!"

"Damn...you make me want to stay my ass in the house and take that dress off of your sexy ass, bae", he said with a smile. 

I blushed as I fixed his tie. I said "Behave, Mr. Carter! As much as we both hate going to your boss's parties, every time we attend he either gives you a promotion or a raise. So let's go ahead and get out of here."

We arrived at Kenneth Petty's huge mansion. His parties were never wild and you know...What's the word I'm looking for? Fun! His parties were never fun! Just all business talk!

"We're not staying long. I'm giving this nigga one hour. Then we're out of here", Shawn said into my ear once Mr. Petty's butler let us in. Then we both forced fake smiles onto our faces when he approached us.

"There's my favorite General Manager and his lovely wife", Mr. Petty said with a smile. He is the CEO of a multi-million dollar company and he promoted Shawn from Assistant Manager to General Manager! He loves his work ethic, leadership skills, and his wisdom when it comes down to business.

"Mr. Petty! Glad we could make it out to another one of your great gatherings", my husband politely said. Even though he was already ready to go! And so was I.

"Always a pleasure having you both! And you know you can call me Ken, Shawn. Beyonce, has Shawn told you that I did a thing?", he asked while holding up his hand and flashing an expensive, gold wedding ring.

"Yes! Congratulations! Would love to meet your wife one day", I said with a smile.

"Well you can actually meet her tonight", he said. "Honey, come here for a second", he called out to his wife.

A beautiful woman with nice curves walked towards us with a glass of champagne in her hand. She noticed me before she even looked Shawn's way. Which was unusual because most women always notice the man first and then give the wife a phony smile after he introduces her.

"Shawn and Beyonce, this is my beautiful wife, Onika! Onika this is Shawn and his lovely wife, Beyonce. Shawn is my GM! I wouldn't have given the position to anyone else. He's very trustworthy", he told his wife.  

"Oh well it's nice to meet you both", Onika said with a smile. She glanced at my husband but looked at me a little longer. I wondered if she was intimidated by me. She probably thought I wanted her man or something I figured.

"So, Shawn! Why don't we allow our wives to get more acquainted and we can join the rest of the guys and discuss business", he said.

"Yeah...great idea", my husband said. I could tell he didn't want to by the sound of his voice though. And I had a feeling we weren't going to leave within an hour as we planned!