Is She The Reason?!

"Onika this is some bullshit! You and Doja both dirty as fuck! I'm done with you! You are no longer my wife and she is no longer my friend! You'll get the divorce papers in the mail and ain't no more Beynika", Beyonce said before storming into the...

"Onika this is some bullshit! You and Doja both dirty as fuck! I'm done with you! You are no longer my wife and she is no longer my friend! You'll get the divorce papers in the mail and ain't no more Beynika", Beyonce said before storming into their youngest son's nursery to stop him from crying.

Needless to say Beyonce was ouraged! She and her wife Onika have not only been together for 15 years but they have also been known all over the world as the dynamic duo, "Beynika". But their marriage and music careers were threatened when a picture of Onika and rapper Doja Cat kissing at a party began to circulate on all media platforms!

Onika chased after her wife. Their oldest daughter, Blue, was already in the nursery trying to calm her baby brother, Papa Bear,  down. Fortunately, the twins, Rumi and Sir, slept through the madness.

"Mommy and momma! Please stop being mad at each other! You're scaring Papa Bear", their 9 year old daughter said. But the truth is, Blue was scared, too! Her parents didn't have many fights. When they did, it was usually over something concerning their music or something petty like Onika leaving a towel in the swimming pool!

Beyonce took Papa Bear from Blue and tried to comfort them both.

"Baby, please go outside and play for a little bit. Give me a chance to explain to mommy that she's misunderstanding something she saw",  Onika said to Blue. Blue obeyed her.

"Onika I don't want to hear it", Beyonce said as she continued to calm Papa Bear down.

"Bey! You know damn well me and Doja ain't cut like that! That picture was photoshopped! Within the 15 years that we've been together I've never cheated! So why would I start now?! Think Beyonce! The media's been trying to destroy us for years", Onika said.

But unfortunately, Beyonce didn't believe a word of it. The rumor that Onika was having an affair with rapper Doja Cat started when they did a song collaboration together. Both Onika and Doja have denied the rumors several times. However, the picture of them kissing at a party said otherwise!

"Is she the reason you've been going into the next room to talk on the phone, Onika?!", Beyonce asked. Onika was highly offended by her question.

"Bey! We have a 9 year old, 4 year old twins, and an 11 month old baby! We both have to go somewhere quiet to talk because our babies are rowdy and loud! Don't play like you don't know what's up, Beyonce", Onika told her.

"No, I don't know what's up! Because you're telling me you're innocent but that picture says you're guilty! Nothing looks photoshopped about that picture at all, Onika! So like I said, I need a divorce ASAP", Beyonce yelled.

"You're going to tear up our marriage, Beynika's music career, and our family over a photoshopped picture, Beyonce?! Are you serious?!", Onika asked while crying. She was beyond frustrated. She was distraught...Why didn't her wife believe her?

Before Beyonce could answer, their nanny, Chloe, who helps them out with the kids stormed into Papa Bear's nursery. She was clearly frantic with worry!