I Thought I Knew You

*Author's Note: Be sure to read the previous chapter, "Don't Hurt Yourself" because this is a continuation of that. Now....carry on!

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

"To hurt me is to hurt yourself...Don't hurt yourself, Onika! If anything like this happens again you gone lose lose your wife", Beyonce said to me.

I looked at her in utter disgust and said, "Actually you're the one that's going to lose your wife! I thought I knew you...but I guess I didn't!

I couldn't stomach the fact that a woman I've been married to since I was 19 years old just tried to kill me! Yes, I messed up! When our nanny came on to me I should've moved quick and beat her ass! But it happened so fast....So fast that I couldn't even think straight!

Our nanny came to pick up her check while Beyonce was at a meeting with her record label. I welcomed the young lady in and told her to have a seat while I went to get her check from out of our home office.

Now, I have to be honest. The 22 year old is fine! Very sexy and voluptuous. Maybe we should've hired some old lady! But the fact is, I should've told her to wait until my wife got back home. But who knew the broad would try to fuck me though?! I sure didn't!

When I handed the young lady her check, she pushed me down on the couch. She sat on my lap and started kissing and touching all over me. Then....that's when I heard my wife's voice....

"What the fuck?! Onika! What the fuck are you doing?! What the fuck are doing to me?!", she cried and screamed.

"Baby! She...."

"I'm about to kill you and this bitch", she screamed.

The nanny ran out of the house. I should've followed her! Because I didn't know that my wife was serious when she said she was going to kill me. But when she pulled her gun out of her purse and pointed to my forehead, I knew she wasn't playing with me at all!

"Babe!!!!! What are you doing?!", I screamed in horror.

"No! The question is what the fuck were you doing?! How long, Onika?! How long have you been fucking her?!", she screamed.

I saw no love in my wife's eyes. I saw hatred and disgust! This wasn't the person I fell in love with when I was a teenager. This wasn't the woman that loved me so much that she asked me to marry her when we were both so young. This wasn't the woman who strengthened our bond by having a daughter for us...I didn't know this murderous person in my home at all!

"Baby!!!! She just kissed me! I've never had sex with her ever! Please believe me", I cried as I trembled with fear.

"I should've known something was going on with y'all! I've seen the way you look at her! That's what you want, Onika?! Some basic ass, young bitch", she yelled.

"No! I want you! Please put the gun down, Beyonce", I screamed and cried.

She grabbed me by my neck and yelled in my face. "Who the fuck do you think I am?! You ain't messing with no average bitch, girl!"