Feelin' Myself

Author's Note: Y'all! This is the whole "Feelin' Myself" video!😍 Now let's pray it doesn't get deleted!🥺 🙏🏼

_______________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nicki Minaj's P.O.V.

I had just embarked on a worldwide tour. I had the number one album on both the Hip Hop charts and the Pop charts! I was rich, famous and breaking records. All around the world I was known as the Queen of Rap. And I still am!

Might I add that since I'm an openly gay rapper, the women were willing to give me pussy without me even having to ask for it! I remember there was a time when I was a nerdy girl in Queens, NY who couldn't get a girl for shit! No matter how hard I tried, the girls weren't feeling the kid! But now the ladies are feeling me...and I'm feeling myself!

After my tour, I came home to New York and my homegirls Kelly and Lala threw a party for me at the 40/40 club....

"Y'all! This is so dope! I can't believe y'all did this for me! Thank you both so, so, so much", I said to Kelly and Lala

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Y'all! This is so dope! I can't believe y'all did this for me! Thank you both so, so, so much", I said to Kelly and Lala. They were my girls for life!

"Girl, you know we had to celebrate your success! And before you ask, yes we got you some big booty, freak hoes to entertain you", Lala said.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me", I jokingly told her.

"Nicki! Are you ever going to settle down?", Kelly asked.

"Unless you stop playing and hook me up with you know who, the answer is hell to the motherfucking naw", I said with a wicked laugh.

"Girl, I'm not hooking you up with Bey! She's already had her heartbroken twice! I love you, but if you play her I would have to kill you. And that's if Solange doesn't get to you first! You see what she  did to Bey's ex in that elevator", she said.

Beautiful Beynika (One Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें