I Lied...

Onika's P

Onika's P.O.V.

I'd just had a wonderful night with a pretty young thing. Her body was lovely and she knew how to have a good time. Most importantly, she was great in bed! But there was one problem...She wasn't my wife...

My wife, Beyonce, and I were going through a separation and she had even filed for divorce. All because I lied...

*Flashback*

"Onika, honestly you don't fucking care! All I ask is that you put more effort into this marriage! Just like you put into your damn work! You asked me to quit my job and stay home with the kids..I did that! But you're barely here to spend time with me or them! Now if I end up with someone else don't get mad!"

"I fucking dare you, Beyonce! I fucking dare you to go out here and cheat on me! I work hard to provide for you and our babies and this is the thanks I get?!"

"Who said anything about cheating, Onika?! I said that to say this...If you don't start making time for your family, me and the kids are out of here!"

"If you want to go you can get the fuck out! I don't care!"

_______________________________

Saying I didn't care was a lie..but Beyonce believed it. She didn't even say anything in response. She just walked away from me. She didn't sleep with me that night. And when I woke up the next morning, her and the kids were gone. I thought maybe she just stepped out for a moment. But when I came home from work...her and the kids still weren't back yet..They never returned.

I kept calling and texting her that day but she ignored me. So I called my mother in law. She informed me that Beyonce and the kids were ok. She also said they were staying with Megan, Beyonce's best friend.

I should've swallowed my pride, went to Megan's and begged my wife to come back home. But instead I let hours, days, weeks, and months go by without apologizing to her. To Beyonce that was confirmation that I truly didn't care. So, she filed for divorce....

When I got served the divorce papers, I broke down! I took her for granted and assumed she would come running back to me. I mean..why wouldn't she?! I give her and the kids everything they want! Money, designer clothes, the kids have all the popular toys, and Beyonce could just take my credit car and buy the whole mall out! But there was one thing she and the kids wanted that I didn't give them...my time!

I wasn't always like what I had become. But when we decided to have kids, I worked even harder to make more money. I got so caught up in becoming rich that I forgot about what matters the most..my wife and children.

I tried to talk to Beyonce the times that I came to get the kids, but she would always have Megan walk them out to the car for her. Once I asked Megan was there someone else. She said she didn't want to get in the middle of our situation because she loves us both. But her facial expression told me everything I needed to know. There was definitely someone else...