Chapter 15

"Mm, what do you want?" I asked rudely, my eyes piercing at him. The patio lights were on, so I knew he could see my glare the way I meant for him to.

He shrugged as if he were innocent, "I just came to check on you, beautiful."

He sat on the other side of me. I gazed at him, trying to avoid his eyes, but they were so irresistible. I came back into reality and snatched my gaze from him rudely, not being sucked in by his mesmerizing eyes.

"Come on, why do you have to be that way?" He questioned, touching my elbow. I shrugged as a response, pursing my lips stubbornly. "What...is it because I wouldn't tell you what we hid from both you and Lola?" He questioned, cocking an eyebrow. I didn't reply. He started chuckling, "Ah-ha. Soit is that, isn't it?" He scooted his chair closer to me, and slowly eased up a bit, maybe I'm being a little sensitive about it. "Look, it's nothing, really, I don't see why you're so desperate to know." He claimed apologetically.

"Then why are you hiding it from me?" I snapped tersely. He stared at me bluntly, and his face softened up a bit after a few seconds. "I mean, if it's nothing, then why I can't I know?" I questioned.

He scooted closer to me, his lips meeting beside my right ear. "It's not a big deal, really. You wouldn't care." He whispered. I snapped a look at him. His calm smile had suddenly been replaced by a smirk; "I heard you got a new tongue piercing...?" He bought up, changing the subject.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that whole tongue pierce thing! The pain has been slowly easing up on me that I failed to notice that I actually ever had one. I felt my tongue, as the pierce poked the apex of my index finger.

"Mm, yeah. It had hurt at first." I claimed with a smile, forgetting my upset mood.

"Oh, really?" He cocked an eyebrow, scooting even closer.

I nodded. "Yeah..." My voice trailed off as I noticed how close he was to me, I gazed down at his lips and back up at him.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I played with it, just for a little while?" He asked softly.

I gave him a look as if to saying 'not ever'. He gave me a challenging look and lean into me, but I yanked my head from him, rejecting. As he fought me playfully to get to my lips, he had finally won. He pinned both of my hands onto the back door as he smiled deviously.

"Michael, nice job, but fun's over. Let go of me." I demanded calmly, my eyes fixed on his. He smirked as a response, taking it as a joke. And just as I was about to yell at him this time, he slowly leaned in towards my lips and quickly planted a kiss on them, pulling away steadily.

I gazed at his lips just as he was about to lean in again. Oh, why not? Just as I closed my eyes for another soft kiss, it wasn't what I expected. He bit my bottom lip gently but fiercely, and just as I was about to yell at him for doing so, he quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I could feel it dance on top of my piercing, licking it. I wrinkled my eyebrows at the same time as it felt weird to me, but then...I decided to just, live a little.

Kresten and Lola are upstairs at this very moment, doing more mature things, and I can't even French kiss with Michael? I might as well. I closed my eyes as I kicked my tongue into gear, having it work with his smoothly, without a care. He cupped my face with his hands as he kissed me more roughly and furiously. I had finally kissed him back, seeing as though it was very slight for him to give me a chance to be the one to start a kiss. I found it hard to believe that my lip piercing didn't stick him in the lip, but I was glad it didn't. He had finally pulled away officially and brushed some of the hair out of my face.

"It's cold out here, let's go inside." He suggested softly. I nodded as an agreement and walked back inside, him following me from behind.

Just as we both got into the living room, Michael sat down on the couch, expecting for me to sit next to him.