CHAPTER 23

ANICA DON'T KNOW WHAT TO do after she figured out about Dolion's scheme. After their conversation, she immediately went out the house with nothing with her. Kahit cellphone man lang ay wala s'ya. Malalim na ang gabi at hindi nya alam kung saan sya pupunta. Ayaw n'ya ring bumalik sa bahay para kunin ang mga gamit n'ya dahil baka magkita sila ni Dolion, baka hindi nya kakayanin.

My life suck. I suck.

Her tears continuously fell from her amber eyes and all she could do was to wipe it constantly. She went to the city park where no one is there. Her being alone gives her the freedom to burst in to tears yet she tried to stop it.

It was tormenting for her to stop her cascading emotions. The pain and anger is blowing her mind off. She can't endure the pain anymore and fell on her knees. She sat down on the floor and hugged herself. Soft and quiet sobs escaped her mouth at first. She tried to stop herself from making a sound yet the pain was unbearable. Her soft sobs became vociferating cries.

"M-Masakit..." she groaned and hold her chest. She hits her chest, trying to stop the emotional pain and replace it with physical pain but it can't be.

"Ang s-sakit, subra! D-Dolion!" Iyak n'ya pang lalo. Pasigaw ang kanyang iyak at wala na s'yang maisip na iba kundi ang umiyak na lamang.

"My l-life is a shit already and it's getting shitter... I hate this, I hate everything! I h-hate myself!" she cried even more.

"H-Hindi ko kaya, masyadong masakit."

Suddenly, she felt someone's existence in front of her. She peaked and saw a men's feet. It was three men in front of him.

"I don't have any money right now, you can't rob anything from me. Go away ang get lost!" she whispered and looked up. The three men was looking at him blankly, they're all unfamiliar and they creep her.

"Just go away and let me cry peacefully, will you?"

"Stand up." one of the man said and tried to touch her. Agad syang napatayo at umatras. The other two men tried to went near that alarmed her.

"What do you need?" she shouted at them. The man who's wearing a black cap attacked her. He held her tight on her wrist and tried to pull her close yet she was fast to hold his other hand and twist it upward.

"Ah!" sigaw nito. Nang makitang nasaktan ang lalaki ay agad nya itong tinadyakan ng malakas upang mawalan ito ng balanse.

As soon as the man let her wrist go, she ran away from them. But the guys followed her quick.

"Shit! What do they want? Hays!" She hissed in frustration. Agad syang napatigil nang nakitang nasa harap na nya ang isa sa mga ito.

Anica did a roundhouse kick to the man behind her. She lifts her knee and turned her supporting foot and body in a semicircular motion, extending the leg striking the lower part of the man's chest. She was about to attack the other one yet she was already late, the man caught her on his arm and held her close. Before she could assail again, they covered a handkerchief on her mouth.

Shit! It's esketamine nasal spray. Delikado, kailangan ko makawala!

Nagpumiglas sya at sinubukang makawala sa hawak ng dalawang lalaki ngunit ilang minuto pa lang ay agad n'yang naramdaman ang hilo at panghihina ng katawan nya.

"Ano kailangan nyo-" she tried to talk despite of her weakness and faint.

THE LAST THING SHE remembered was that she fought against three men. She didn't dare to open her eyes as she was afraid to see something horrible, a horrible place where she would be placed after being abducted.

But she didn't dare to stop herself from opening her eyes when she heard women's whispers, careful footsteps and sounds of glass and cups. Agad syang bumangon sa oras ng pagdilat ng mata nya. Magwawala saay n s'ya ngunit ang nakita nya sa harap n'ya ang s'yang nagpatigil sa kanya.

A beautiful dark mauve and gold themed bedroom. The fluffy white and mauve bed she's at was comfortable with an ottoman in front. The room consist a chandelier, a mauve couch with cute rose flinch colored pillows. A princess chair right in front of that tremendous glass, a breakfast table good for one person, and a large chaise longue near the big window. The curtains were also colour mauve.

"Buenos días, señorita!" the three maids inside her room greeted.

"We are sorry for interrupting your sleep. You can sleep again as we are still cleaning your room, young lady. Don't mind us." the eldest maid said.

What she saw inside that space left her speechless already and what the maid said made everything even crazier. After a seconds of dozing off from the fantasy that she saw, she shouted and immediately crawl down her enormous bed.

"Miss, don't run!" the head maid screamed her lungs out when Anica run out the room fast. She was running around bare foot.

Nang makalabas ng malaking kwarto na iyon, isang malapad na koridor ang bumulaga sa kanya. Maraming kwarto na may iskenita isa-isa. She ran over the corridor and she suddenly brake as she was welcomed by those two tremendous glamorous stares!

"Ha? A-Asan ako dadaan! Ano ba itong lugar na'to!" Inis nyang asik sa sarili.

"Young lady, your flipflops!" sigaw ng maid kanina.

"You might fell!" sigaw ulit nito habang palapit sa kanya. Agad namang nataranta si Anica kung kaya't tumakbo sya pababa ng unang hagdan kung saan dinala siya nito sa paninagong koridor.

"Young lady!" sambit ng guwardiyang nagulat sa biglang pagpakita nito. Napatigil din sa gulat si Anica.

"Young lady, are you okay? Do you need help? Where are your flipflops?" tanong nito. The man was about 5'10 tall. Tanned skin, has a brown eyes, a clean haircut. He also has a pointy nose, his face shape was also jaw dropping.

"Ophelio, get the young lady here!" sigaw ng katulong kaya't agad na tumakbo ulit si Anica.

This time, there are 5 people chasing after her just for a fucking flipflops!

"Tumigil na kayo!" inis nyang sigaw sa mga ito.

"Young lady, stop running!" sigaw ni Ophelio kaya mas binilisan ni Anica ang takbo. Bumulaga sa kanya ang pader at wala na s'yang matakbuhang iskenita ng mansyon. Nakiapagpatinterohan sya sa mga humahabol sa kanya at nakawala siya sa mga ito. Tumakbo naman sya pataas ng hagdan at sa mga nadaanang sulok nya'y nadadagdagan ang humahabol sa kanya.

"Tigilan nyo ko ha! Tigil na!" sigaw nya sa mga taong nasa itaas pa ng hagdan.

"I don't understand what you're saying, young lady." the maid shouted back.

"I said, stop chasing me! Why are you even fucking chasing me for some flipflops I don't wanna wear?" hinihingal na sigaw nito.

"You might fell on your knees, young lady." Ophelio's baritone voice.

"Pati ba naman boses mo ang pogi?" sambit ni Anica.

"What?" sabay na tanong ng lahat ng taong nasa ibabaw.

"Wala-"

"Detener!" (Stop) sigaw ng matinis na boses ng matandang babae. Agad namang napatayo ng maayos ang mga katulong pati si Ophelio.

What's that?

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•