CHAPTER 39

DOLION KNOWS THAT THE DWELL isn't done yet. They still need to take the Mayor out of its position. Though, he cannot discuss it with the others but only with Anica.

“I can't use my power against the vice mayor and the governor.” Dolion said to Anica. Anica was in her bed, fixing her hair while Dolion was comfortably sitting in Anica's chair while drawing something.

“So, they're strong minded? You told me that you can't use it to those strong-minded people like me and my Dad.”

“I can't use it if you're strong-minded or you cast a spell.” sagot naman ni Dolion.

“There are gods, goddesses and other creatures that can stop me using my power. I can't use hypnotize and mind control. I can't change memory relapse on them too.” Dolion explained.

“So, they're like you?!” that's what Anica concluded. Dolion shook his head on her.

“No! Someone cast a spell on them to protect them from me.” Dolion hissed making Anica look confused. She has that expression asking for more information.

“The mayor. The mayor is not a human. He casted a spell on them and protected them from me and the other gods including Mnemosyne and Bylur who can read memories then Colden who can use compulsion.” Anica's jaw dropped and wasn't able to talk for seconds.

“Mayor Gayell Matesse is Vindictus. One of my victim before and he knows that me and other Eisenhower's are roaming in earth, that's why he need to cast his spell to protect himself from us.”

“What do you mean victim?” Anica asked Dolion.

“Vindictus had planned to take an antidote from my friend and I was able to trick him I let him took an empty jar. He lost his criminal father because of that.” Dolion answered her question. Dolion shifted on his sit and faced Anica.

“He can't be punished by how humans punish their criminals. We need to settle this thing in our way.” he added and Anica looked intently on him.

“I need to take him down on my own because I'm the one near him. Also, this involves you, I need to take responsibility.” he softly said and looked back at Anica with that charming smile drawn on his lips. Anica's expression softened while staring at him.

“I can't use my teleportation to go near him so, it's hard for me. I'm not like Bylur and the others. They are all unique and strong, I'm not like them.” he hissed.

“Sabihin mo sakin bakit iba ka.” sambit naman ni Anica.

“Sila kasi ay purong mga diyos at diyosa habang ako, pinanganak akong hamak na tao. I was burn human and the one who took me in became my father granted me his power and immortality. Hiram lang 'tong lahat nang meron ako. This power... this is too hateful.” he gloomy answered her question. Anica stood up and went closer to Dolion. Kumandong paharap si Anica rito at matiim s'yang tiningnan sa mata.

“Yes, you're different.” she whispered.

“You are different from them. You're different from me and from anyone around you. You're beautifully unique, love.” she said and cope his face.

“Alam mo ba kung bakit ikaw piniling bigyan ng ama mo ng kapangyarihan?” Anica asked him and he just looked at her with no answer.

“It's because you're the chosen one. You have this.” Anica placed her hand on his chest where his heart is placed.

“Your power is dangerous but your father chose you because he knows that you'll use it in a rightful way. You never tricked innocent people, Dolion.”

“I tricked you. I lied to you.” he whispered and his eyes grimaced with sadness.

“Because that's what you can only do. You just helped an old man who's heartbroken. I'm sorry about what I said before. I didn't mean any of those awful words I said because I know how kind and pure you are, Dolion.” Anica hissed and kissed his forehead. Dolion hugged her on her waist tightly as he rested his face in Anica's shoulder.

“Lagi mong tandaan na naiiba ka sa kahit kanino at 'yon ang dahilan bakit ispesyal ka.” bulong ni Anica. Dolion's heart was at ease. He's in peace. Her words were enough to affirm that he's not a bad guy and that's what he needs in his life. ACCEPTANCE.

“Ayy oo nga pala. Anong plano mo para kay Vindictus?” tanong ni Anica at agad napatingin si Dolion dito.

“Wala pa. Hindi ko pa alam. Hindi ko magamit kapangyarihan ko sa kanya eh kaya hindi pa ako makagawa ng aksyon.” sagot naman nito. They both fell silent and Anica was thinking about how she could help him. This time, siya naman ang tutulong.

“Let me make the action, you do the punishment.” biglang saad ni Anica kaya kumunot ang noo ni Dolion sa lito.

“What do you mean?”

“Let's catch him in my own way and you punish him with your way. Tutulong ako. Kung hindi mo magamit kapangyarihan mo, makakatulong talento at kakayahan ko sa pakikipaglaban at pagiging con.” sagot naman ni Anica rito.

“Pero hindi pwedeng kasama natin sila Jairus. Baka magtanong nila kung bakit hindi nalang natin ipadakip eh.” saad naman ni Dolion at tinaasan siya nito ng kilay.

“Are you underestimating your girlfriend?” taas kilay na sambit ni Anica. Dolion chuckled and pinched her cheek softly.

“Of course not. I'm just worried you might get in danger because of me. So, no. You will not be helping me.” Dolion firmly said and stood up. Because Anica was in his laps, he carried her then puts her in the bed.

“But I wanna help.” she insisted. Dolion kissed her forehead and nose then smiled at her.

“I can't let you help me. Baka ano pang mangyari sa'yo at hindi na ako mapapayagan ni Bel Monte na pakasalan ka.” sagot naman ni Dolion at napangiti si Anica. Ngunit, kahit ano pa mang sasabihin ni Dolion, tutulong s'ya dahil 'yon ang gusto n'ya at wala na s'yang magagawa roon.

“With or without your permission, I will help.”

Dolion pinched her nose and gave up. Anica is persistent, they might fight about it if he wouldn't say yes to her.

“Tigas mo talaga. Sige na. Pero kung sasabihing kong huwag mo gawin ang isang bagay, huwag mong gagawin, okay? Ayaw kong mapahamak ka.” bilin ni Dolion na tinango-tangoan n'yang parang bata.

“Opo! Opo!” usal pa nito. Dolion stood up and went to her table then drew something in the paper.

“We need to take his stone with this sign. Come and look at this, baby.” Dolion said and Anica immediately stood up. She looked at the sign (ᕙ⁠ ) and she gasped.

“That's the sign engraved on the Vice Mayor's pendant and Governor's ring.” Anica hissed and looked at Dolion. Dolion was impressed that Anica noticed that detail. Ring is a small accessory, it won't be easy to see a slight details just like the sign.

“You're quick, baby.” Dolion praised and Anica smiled.

“That's what protect them. Vindictus' stolen power is on that necklace. If that stone is ruined, he will lose everything.”

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•