CHAPTER 8

ANICA'S JAW constantly drop as she sees the edges, side, the rooms she had entered in this amazingly beautiful mansion. The nude color of the ceilings and the golden brown shade of the wall is really giving the royalty vibe.

Nang matapos s'yang maligo ay may nakalapat na na designer clothes sa kama. Agad naman n'ya itong pinulot at nagbihis kaagad. Nang matapos na ay dumeretso s'ya sa salas kung saan nakaupo ng kaswal si Dolion.

"Tagal mo naman!" reklamo nito nang makita s'ya at agad namang tinaasan n'ya ito ng kilay.

"May reklamo?"

"Wala po, master!" agad na sagot naman nito at ngumiti. Anica felt butterflies seeing that smile but she immediately wash it out off her thought yet- Yes! That smile always melt me! I don't know why but.... It feels different.

"W-Wala pa ba ang iba?" pagbabago n'ya ng usapan.

"Nasa breakfast hall na sila. I just waited for you, so, let's go?" pag-aaya ni Dolion na tinanguan n'ya lang.

They went to the breakfast hall which Anica expected to be smaller and not so sophisticated but her expectation was wrong. It was not a long table yet it's full of different kind of breakfast bouquet like they are on fiesta.

“Bakit ang dami?” bulong n'ya kay Dolion pero nagkibit-balikat lang ito at pinaupo s'ya.

They started to eat in silent. Narsixius didn't even eat a bit.

“You're too rich to be with us and con people? What are you up to, huh?” pagsisimula ni Narsixius. Dolion puts his utensils in mannerly action.

“What kind of answer do you want? Gusto mo ba na ang sagot ko ay kung ano talaga habol ko o gusto mo isagot ko ang gusto mong marinig at maglalagay sayo sa katahimikan?” Dolion asked calmly. Everyone else was just watching and listening to their intimate conversation.

“Ano ba talaga habol mo?”

“Si Anica.” Dolion answered nonchalantly. Everyone almost choke because of what they heard and Anica almost spit her coffee in shock.

“A-Ano?” pasigaw na sambit ni Anica at lumingon si Dolion sa kanya.

“Narsixius want to hear my answer and, that's it.” He said as he looked at Narsixius again.

“What else? May tanong ka pa bang iba? I am willing to answer.”  panghahamon nito.

“Ha— Haha guys, ang sarap ng mga pagkain oh. Mamaya na yan, kain muna tayo!” pagpapagaan ni Meghan sa mga ito. Narsixius sighed and shook his head and Dolion just went back on eating.

Until, something visited Anica's mind.

“You're an Eisenhower?” Biglaang tanong ni Anica at tumingin kay Dolion. Lumingon naman si Dolion rito at tumango.

“Yupp, why?”

Anica bit her lower lips and realization hits her. He is Dolion Eisenhower, one of the low-key multi-millionaire whom is leaving in the shadow and no one could ever even find their life background, that's why Anica was a big fan of Eisenhower. Dolion is the youngest and the only one who exposed himself in the society!

“Eisenhower, they're one of the most low-key multi-millionaire in the world. And fuck, how could I not recognize the youngest!”

“Seryoso?” sabay na sigaw ng tatlo. Nagkatinginan lahat at bumuntong hininga si Dolion at tipid na ngumiti. Inilapag n'ya ulit sa mesa ang kanyang kobyertos at hinarap silang lahat.

“Yes. I'm Dolion Eisenhower, the youngest. And, my intention in this group is pure, I don't have any bad intention with you guys. I promise.”

“P-Pero bakit?” tanong ni Jayla. “Bakit kailangan mo pang sumali sa amin kung isa ka nang napakayamang tao. You all have the fame, money and glory. What else do you want?”

Dolion sighed and turned his head down then whispered, “If those three means of making you happy, mine is different... Very different.”

All of them weren't able to hear except for Anica. S'ya ang pinakamalapit kay Dolion kaya rinig n'ya ang sinabi nito. There is a glimpse of pain and lone in his voice.

“Ayy! Guys, ako lang ang con-artist sa Eisenhower. My brothers and sisters aren't involved yet they know. Gusto ko lang ng saya sa buhay.” Dolion jokingly said making Anica frown.

Anica sighed clandestinely and bit her lower lips. So that's why you act so high and nice to everyone... Because you always feel alone...

“And how are you sure you won't be putting us in danger?” Jayla asked again.

“Swear to every deities, I will never!” Dolion said yet he was questioning himself in his mind. How the fuck that the Lord of Trickery is promising?! Hell, he's all fucked up!

“Basta ako, may tiwala ako kay Dolion.” singit naman ni Jairus at ngumiti kay Dolion.

“Ako rin!” sabat ni Meghan.

“And if you guys do, then I would too.” Jayla said.

Dahil sa sinabi nila ay biglang sumaya ang diwa ni Dolion. Strangers are trusting him. Someone is trusting him! But... Will these people still believe in him if they knew whom he really is?

Will they still accept me?

“Salamat!” kapagkuway sagot ni Dolion.

Suddenly, his phone beeped. There was an incoming call from Mithran. And, that was new. These people would never do phone calls and they will never! They will only call him through minds or nature but this time it's different. Agad n'ya itong sinagot.

“Hey bro—”

“Come here at Bylur's mansion. Kaagad!” Ma-autoridad nitong saad at agad binaba ang tawag kaya napakunot noo si Dolion.

“Uhh guys, I need to go. I have an emergency! Babalik ako kaagad.” pagpapaalam n'ya at tumayo. Biglang hinawakan ni Anica ang damit n'ya kaya nilingon n'ya ito.

“You want to come?” tanong n'ya at tumango si Anica. “Let's go!”

“Babalik kami guys!” Pagpapaalam ni Anica.

“And yeah, by the way, you guys can do whatever you want to do here. You can go around, or watch or play video games. Just ask the maids, okay?" Bilin ni Dolion at tuluyan na silang lumabas ng mansyon.

Dolion hastily got his black Ford Mustang Shelby. They immediately drove off.

“Bakit parang nagmamadali ka masyado?”

“Mithran called and he asked me to be in a hurry. He won't command such if it's not important.” sagot naman nito. Dolion looked at her and smiled sweetly. Sinagot lang ito ni Anica ng tipid na ngiti.

How can this man smile sweetly while he was enduring an untold pain inside him?! He's so deceitful!

Anica sighed in worry and looked outside the car's window. She just can't look at his charming eyes. They just look so pure while the owner was suffering. How could his actions and face be so deceitful? It really hid all things inside him. And... I'm dying to know.

FAITH
•|| fairyF8tales ||•