CHAPTER 10

HE IMMEDIATELY WENT home. Hindi nya alam kung bakit nasasabik syang umuwi. Dahil ba yun naiisip nyang may naghihintay sa kanya? O baka iba? Hindi nya alam ang iksaktong rason basta ang alam nya ay nasasabik syang umuwi sa gable house nya. Dolion had a big smile on his face while driving. But, that smile immediately fade when he entered his gable house.

Nakakabingi ang katahimikan na sumalobong sa kanya. His heart sunk, he don't know why but suddenly, he felt heavy. Nilibot nya ang kanyang bahay, nagbabasakaling nagkamali lang sya ng akala. Wala sa sala, kusina,sa kabilang kwarto, wala rin sa harden, pumasok sya sa kwarto nya para tignan kung andoon si Anica pero wala, wala si Anica. He sighed heavily in disappointment and went out the room.

He sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes. Doon lang nya napagtanto na wala pa syang tulog simula kahapon.

“Damn! Why did I expect something like that? Tsk. I need to get rid of her before this become deeper.” Dolion murmured and tried to sleep.

A minute later, he dozed off. We was really asleep but suddenly a loud bang near him, interrupted hi s sleep. Gulat na gulat syang dumilat at hinahanap ang pinanggalingan ng tunog.

His eyes meets hers. Dolion's eyes encircled seeing Anica standing in front of him panicking.

“Hala! Haysss ano ba yan!” she panicked. Dolion looked at the floor and saw the foods and plates are scattered around. Akmang pupulutin ni Anica ang mga nabasag kung kaya't tumakbo sya palapit dito at pinigilan.

“Don't! You might hurt yourself.” Dolion hissed as he held Anica's hand away from the broken pieces of the plates.

“Sorry...! N-Nagulat kasi ako pagpasok ko, akala ko wala kapa. I-I dropped t-the food in shock.” Dolion hushed her. Wala namang pakialam si Dolion kung ano ang nangyari.

“Wala bang masakit sayo? Di kaba nagalusan ha? Tell me, did you get hurt?” nag-aalalang tanong ni Dolion.

Tinapik palayo ni Anica and kamay ni Dolion at inirapan ito.

“Di naman ako nasaktan eh! Yung pagkain kasi, ang sayang! Tapos yung plato...” napangiwing saad ni Anica. Dolion sighed in relief.

“I thought you left.” He exclaimed. With a confused face, Anica looked at him straight to his eyes.

“I didn't. I waited.”

WHAT HAPPENED WASN'T what Anica expected. She thought that they would be having a conversation about what they had talked about hours ago but she was wrong, awkwardness fill them. They were just silently sitting in Dolion's bed, not saying a single word. Their awkwardness was pissing Anica. She haven't been around with people then be awkward, she always lighten up everyone's mood, so she was not used in an environment like that. She spoke.

“Uhm Dolion?” sambit ni Anica. Lumingon naman sa gawi nya ang lalaki at matiim syang tinitigan.

“Tungkol sa—”

“Tungkol sa nangyari kanina, alam ko gusto mo malaman at maintindihan lahat ng iyon pero...”  Dolion cuts her off and heavily sighed.

“But will you accept everything? Can you? Can you accept the whole me and what or who we really are? And accept who I am?”

Bigla silang natahimik ulit at hindi naman umaasa si Dolion na sasabihin ni Anica ay ‘Oo kaya kong tanggapin ka at ang lahat ng sekreto mo.’

All they can hear was the deafening silence but minutes had past, Anica decided to break the annoying silence between them. She just can't shut up, she's confused and curious.

“I know them... I know my friends. Who they are, what they are and where they came from. And even the worst thing possible about them...”  Anica looked intently on his honey colored eyes.

“Tinanggap ko sila. Tinanggap ko sila ng buong puso, Dolion! Kung kaya ko silang tanggapin, ikaw pa kaya?” Anica shrugged and smiled at him assuringly.

Dolion looked at her amber eyes, like he was reading her soul, trying to dig on her heart to know that she bid the truth. Suddenly, Anica's stomach made noise making them laugh out loud.

“Gutom na talaga ako!” Sambit ni Anica at pabagsak na humiga sa kama. Dolion shook his head in disbelief. Woah! Everything she do seems cute for me. Damn!

“Halata naman. Ang halimaw ng tyan mo ah. Liit-liit mong tao.” pang-aasar ni Dolion at tulad ng inaasahan nya, nakatanggap ng sapak ang kanyang balikat.

“Order tayo!” nasasabik na sambit ni Anica.

“No!” Dolion wasn't able to control himself and raised his voice on her. Anica was stunned and didn't talk back.

“I-I mean, no...” mahinahon namang sambit ni Dolion. He sighed and looks away. He didn't mean to raise his voice on her. He was just triggered, he never let any outsiders to come to his property. He never had any deliveries, online orders and more. Everytime he need things quick as possible, he only ask his butler.

“I-I d-didn't mean to raise my voice o-on you, Nica. I'm sorry!” he said and sighed. 

“I just don't allow deliveries. I don't allow it because I preserve my privacy and to protect my identity.” He confessed. Matipid na ngumiti si Anica at tumango-tango.

“Ayos lang, Dolion.” Anica reassured him. “Pero gutom na talaga ako eh. Kain tayo, libre ko!”

Anica bubbly looked at him and touched her belly to convince him. Dolion crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her with a goofy face.

“I'll cook for you.” Dolion offered and Anica formed an O in amusement. Ginaya naman ni Anica ang porma ni Dolion, she crossed her arms over her chest and had a wide smile on her lips.

“Marunong ka?” Panghahamon nito.

“Ako pa ba? Ano bang hindi kaya gawin ng isang Dolion? Tsk tsk, I can do anything, Princess.” He bragged and pinched her cheek hardly.

“Aray!” sigaw ni Anica at tinapik ng malakas ang kamay ni Dolion. Dolion laughed and stood up.

“Magluluto muna ako. Tatawagin nalang kita pagluto na.”

“Ayaw. Sama ako! I'll watch you cook.” She screamed like a child making Dolion smile clandestinely. Damn, this woman! Why am I affected with all her moves?

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•