CHAPTER 38

WARNING 🔞: Hot and sweaty content ahead. Please do be reminded that I warned you, if this kind of scenes aren't for you, please to skip this chapter.

——

ANICA BROUGHT DOLION IN her apartment and offered to treat his wound. Walang imik si Anica na kinukuha ang first aid kit n'ya. Dolion looked inside her apartment. It wasn't that big but it's enough for one person, has a little kitchen connected to the living and separated bedroom.

“Can I go inside your bedroom?” Dolion asked Anica while she was busy taking out the first aid. Anica just nodded as an answer and he immediately went inside.

He smiled when she found how cute her bedroom was. She has a little table in the edge of her room. Her wall was full of sticky notes and stickers. Dolion found himself smiling while looking at her pretty and clean penmanship.

“Dali! Gamotin ko sugat mo.” biglang pumasok si Anica at agad namang lumingon si Dolion. He smiled at her and sat down on Anica's bed. Anica crawled up in her bed and sat down in front of him. She puts betadine in the cotton buds and started to put it on his wound. Anica was silent treating his sound and all Dolion did was stare at her with concern. He knows that it's tough for Anica to know about the truth.

“Sorry...”

Anica looked at Dolion and gave him a bittersweet smile.

“'Yon ba gusto mong sabihin sakin kanina?” mahinahong tanong ni Anica at tinanguan ito ni Dolion.

“Huwag ka magsorry. It's not your fault that a person doesn't want to be honest. I understand too why you didn't tell me sooner, you don't want to cause any reason for us to fight. Hayaan mo na, ayaw ko naman pag-usapan tungkol doon.”

“But—”

“You're not in fault, love.” Anica cuts him of with that whisper and continued to clean his wound. Dolion wasn't able to speak when she called him "love".

“W-What?” he stuttered.

“Sabi ko wala kang kasalanan. Huwag ka magsorry.” ulit ni Anica. Dolion held her hand away and Anica looked at him intently.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

“Ulitin mo nga 'yon.” he demanded.

“Ang alin? Eh kakasabi ko lang ulit —”

“Call me "love" again.” he said and Anica avoided his gaze. Her cheek started to turn red.

“Tumigil ka nga, 'di pa ako tapos linisin sugat mo.” pag-iiba ni Anica ng pag-uusapan. Babalik na sana s'ya sa paglinis ng sugat ni Dolion nang bigla nitong hinawakan ang kamay at tiningnan s'ya ng matiim. His eyes was telling her to call him like that again. He was silent but his face tells everything. Anica looked at him on his eyes and said, “Let's make it official. Our relationship, let's make it official.”

“Seryoso ka?” natutuwang tanong ni Dolion at bahagyang tumango si Anica.

“Oo nga! Kinikilig na 'yong tao pinapaulit mo pa.” bulong ni Anica at nag-iwas ng tingin.

Dolion pushed Anica on the bed and made her lay down. Agad s'yang pumatong at hinalikan sa labi ang babae. Sinagot naman ni Anica ang mga maiinit na halik ni Dolion. Ramdam ni Anica ang biglang gigil at agresibo ng galaw ni Dolion. Anica felt his already hard shaft was unintentionally rubbed in her legs while they were kissing which was adding to the extreme sexual excitement. She placed her arms on his arms and continued to kiss him wild. Dolion slides one of his hand inside Anica's shirt and held her breast from her bra. Anica pushed him softly and looked at him.

“Dito?” tanong ni Anica na tinanguan lang ni Dolion.

“But my apartment isn't soundproof.” angal ni Anica.

“Then, make sure you make a lesser sound.” he hissed and kissed Anica on the neck while caressing her boob. Anica was trying to stop her moans and groans. She doesn't want to be heard. Dolion pushed the first aid kit out the bed and gave himself some more space. Agad n'yang hinubad ang kanyang pang-itaas na damit at pinatuloy ang paghalik kay Anica.

By the pleasure enveloping the whole environment, Anica wasn't in her right sense anymore. She didn't realize she's already naked not until Dolion licks her breast. Napaigik si Anica nang sinubo ni Dolion ang kanyang mayaman na dibdib at mariing sinisipsip ang kanyang utong. Anica bit her lower lip whenshe felt Dolion's other hand was above her center already.

“Ah—” napasinghap s'ya nang biglang pinasok ni Dolion ang daliri nito. Mahinang halinghing at ungol ang pinakawalan ni Anica habang nilalabas masok ni Dolion ang kanyang daliri sa pagkababae nito.

Dolion looked at Anica and smirk when he saw how she was trying hard to stop her loud moans. Dolion stopped on fingering her and Anica looked at him with annoyed expression.

“Let's see if you can stop your moans now, baby.” he hissed with his sexy hoarse voice and unbuckled his pants. He immediately took of his garments and his very hard and veiny shaft saluted. Tinulungan ni Dolion sa pagbangon si Anica at pinatuwad ito. She eagerly did everything he said including that one.

“Ahh!” napasigaw si Anica nang biglang ipasok ni Dolion ang kanyang subrang tigas n'yang pagkalalaki sa basang-basa nitong pagkababae. When Dolion started to thrust in and out, Anica buried her face on her pillow to stop herself from moaning loud.

“Fuck! So fucking tight.” Dolion groaned while aggressively thrusting. Sinasalubong ni Anica ang bawat labas masok ni Dolion at mariing napahawak sa kanyang kama.

“Ughh, l-love! H-Harder, please.” she whispered while panting. Binilisan at diniinan ni Dolion ang kanyang pagbayo, puno ito ng panggigigil. Anica lost it, she shouted when Dolion slapped her butt.

“Ahh... Hmm!” she moaned loudly and that made Dolion turned on even more. Dolion caressed her butt and slapped it again.

“Ohh! F-Fuck, m-more spank, love.” Anica said while rubbing her butt on him. Mas lalong nanggigigil si Dolion sa ginawa ni Anica at hindi na mapigilan ang sarili maging argesibo pa. Dolion more faster and harder as he caresses her butt and spank it multiple times.

“Ohh... Uhmmm!” Anica continuously moaned. Just after a moment, she felt like she's going to burst.

“Ahh love!” She shouted sexily and held her pillows tight.

“Hmm...” she groaned when she suddenly came. Dolion did a few thrust and then came inside Anica. Ramdam ni Anica ang init ng katas ni Dolion na nagpakontento sa kanya. Anica layed down on the bed and Dolion layed right next to her. Dolion carried her head and placed it on his arms as he pulled her closer and hugged her tight.

“I love you, baby.” Dolion kissed her forehead and she plunged her head on his wide chest.

“I love you, Dolion. I love you!” she whispered.

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•