CHAPTER 30

THEY IMMEDIATELY DEPORTED. The time they arrived to Spain, with no hesitation, they straighten to the mansion of Bel Monte's. As soon as the guards saw Anica, they immediately opened the tremendous, vast door.

Agad napaawang ang labi ni Meghan at Jairus sa nakita. They immediately opened the gate for her and that's enough for them to know how much she's valued in this household. The other set of guards immediately took Anica's and her friends' luggage.

Meghan clung on her arms and ask, “Ganito ba talaga rito?”

“Parang ang maharlika ng buhay mo rito, Nic.”

Anica shook her head and sighed deeply, “Malayo pa 'to sa inaasahan n'yo. Kulang nalang pati medyas ko sila ang magtatanggal.” biro pa nitong may halong katotohanan at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad papasok.

And there the main door of the mansion opened and a wide empty— no, full of lavish things around. Sculpted vase stand and decorative ceramic pots above it. Glazed cabinets with glazed pots and urns inside. Also, the fixed windows with slight flower patterns, the velvet colored curtains hanging on the wall makes everything "royal".

Jairus and Meghan exclaimed. They might be exposed on many expensive and elegant things but everything was in a whole new level.

The expression of everyone changes immediately when they saw Anica walking inside. The maids and guards were astonished to see her paving the territory of her father.

“Where's Count Bel Monte?” she shouted and everyone gathered in front of her.

“Y-Young lady, your father i-is—”

“Where is Count Bel Monte?” diin n'ya at agad yumuko ang kasambahay.

“He's at his room with young master Dolion.” Anica's brows furrowed in confusion. How come they would address Dolion like that?

“Should I call him, young lady—”

“No need. We're here.” a voice of an old man suddenly butt in on the conversation. It was Bel Monte with Dolion on his back.

“Dol—” before she could shout his name, he paused and kept silent.

“I'm pleased to see you, Anica.” Bel Monte said by calling the name she's comfortable with.

“Well, I don't.” Anica frowned and the old man chuckled. Anica was staring at him nonchalantly as she observe what's happening.

“You used another person so I would appear in your front, do you think that's pleasant?”

“Oh! It's not quite the word "used". He serves for me, so, he should until the last tick of the clock.” Bel Monte answered.

“He works for me, and that means you don't own him fully.” Anica then rebutted.

“Before that, maybe you should atleast take a rest, princess?” the old man offered. She's not the only one who came from the flight, her friends might be also tired so, she accepted the offer.

“I'll take you there, young lady.” a maiden whispered.

“No— let me take them to the young lady's room. Can I?” Dolion asked a permission from Bel Monte and the old man immediately agreed.

Dolion seldomly took a deep breath before walking Anica and the others to her room. They were filled with awkwardness and silence as they are walking. Dolion thinks that there is something wrong in here.

“Why are you guys here?” he asked with his baritone voice.

“Teka!” sigaw ni Jairus at lumapit kay Dolion. Agad n'ya itong inakbayan at nagtanong.