CHAPTER 20

ANICA HAD NOTICED the changes of Dolion's behaviour since he fetched her. When they arrived at Spain, they straightened to his house. It was a modern one with two storeys. 

“Gusto mo kumain?” tanong ni Dolion kay Anica nang nakapasok na sila sa bahay.

“Gusto ko magpahinga. Hays! Kapagod biyahe.” Sagot naman nito.

“I asked my helper already to buy for some stuffs we need, including fruits, veggies, meats, coffees, everything...”

“Pahinga kana muna, Nica. Ako na bahala sa mga gamit mo.” Napatitig si Anica kay Dolion at napaisip kung bakit paiba-iba ito ng ugali. Kanina ay ang suplado maya't maya'y napakamaalaga.

Dolion pinched her cheek, “Stop staring at me.”

“I want some pizza and fried chicken.”  Anica hissed and pouts.

“Yun lang ba?” Tanong ni Dolion at tumango lang s'ya.  “I'll order it online.”

Dolion ordered to some hotline and after that, he sat on the couch. Anica took of her jacket and then lay down on the couch with her head on Dolion's lap.

Dolion then played with her hair. He was caressing her gently. It feels so comfortable for Anica so she closed her eyes.

“Take a rest, my princess.” He hissed and kissed her temple. They fell silent after that. She's already asleep, so he thought. After a moment, Anica suddenly called his name.

“Dolion...”

“Hmm?”

“I lied.” she hissed and opened her eyes.

“I lied to you. Saying that I'm not afraid with anything, it's a lie.” She said holding her tears back. Dolion copes her face and caresses it softly.

“We all have fears, Anica. It's okay!” Dolion assured her with a soft smile on his face. He kissed his forehead and caressed her hair again.

“I fear... I fear seeing the people who abandoned me first. I fear seeing the person who left me alone in a cold night when I was still a child with no clues about the cruelty of the world. I fear them. I don't want to see them...”

Anice sobbed. Dolion made her sit down and hugged her tight. “Shh...”

Anica cried on his shoulder. Anica's sudden breakdown makes Dolion realized something and he fears of doing one thing because of it. Dolion was having the urge to comfort her but he realized that he's not in the place to do that. For planning such cruelty, he has no rights to comfort her. Kumuyom ang kamao ni Dolion sapagkat hindi nya alam ang gagawin kaya't galit sya sa sarili nya.

She's crying in my shoulder and I can't do anything to make her feel better. I'm the worst! I'm... so evil. So evil for keeping something from her...

After a moment, Anica was silent. Dolion looked at her and that's when he found out she fell asleep. He took her on his arms and teleported to the bedroom. He put her on the bed carefully so he won't wake her up.

“Lo lamento, Anica.” he whispered and kissed her forehead. He then walked out the room.

SHE WAS WEARING HER PINK floral full length dress and a lace blazer paired with white heels. She excitedly took her bag and rushed out. But before she could go out, she went back to her room and looked at herself in the mirror. Should I apply some make up?

“No, nevermind.” she whispered to herself. She then calmly walked out the room while she ties her hair in a ponytail.

Agad naman syang lumabas at nadatnan nya ang helper ni Dolion na naglilinis. Isa itong dalagang espanyol at halatang nag aaral pa ito.

“Hola, señora!” bati nito.

“Hola! I'll be out now!” Pagpaalam ni Anica at agad na lumabas ng bahay. The soft warmness of the place welcomed her as soon as she went out. It was a villa.

Dolion's house is in a villa. The villa was so beautiful but Anica knows that there are more beautiful sceneries she'll view once she go out. Suddenly, a person on a bike stopped in front of her. She brightly smiled when he saw who's riding it.

“Dolion!” she excitedly called out his name. He was wearing a shirt with a small flower print in the right, paired with a dirty white colored denim knee length short and a white shoes with a sewed flower design.

“You're so handsome.” She hissed and chuckled softly.

“So, you're admitting it now?” pilyong sambit naman ni Dolion at inirapan ito ni Anica.

“Angkas na!” Anica looked at the back part of the bike. The pillion has a pillow so, she hurriedly hop in.

“Hold on tight.” Dolion reminded her. She wrapped her arms around his waist when Dolion started to ride the bike.

“Nica?” sambit ni Dolion.

“Hmm?”

“I'll be out for a while, okay? I'll drop you somewhere you want, then, after my appointment, I'll call you once I'm done. Is it okay?” Dolion asked. Anica secretly pouted.

“Yeah... Just drop me off in a coffee shop. I wanna try some coffee before I'll tour myself around.”

JUST LIKE what she said, Dolion dropped her on one of his favourite coffee shop. El Viajero Sedentario.

“I'll be quick. What's with the long face?”

“Wala akong kasama! Tsk. Puro di makakapunta sila tapos ikaw naman busy.” halata ang p
agtatampo sa boses ni Anica. Dolion patted her head.

“I'll be quick, I promise! You know how to ride a bike, right? Use this to roam around. I'll just take a bus to my destination.” he promised and Anica nodded.

“I'll wait. Sige na, baka malate kapa. Bye!” Anica waved her goodbye with a smile. Dolion then went on his way.

He walked his way to the corner of Alameda de Hércules where a limousine car was parked. Two men wearing a bodyguard suit opened the car's door and signalled him to go in. He nodded and went towards the car.

“Hola, señor!” he greeted before going inside the backseat.

“Es ella?” (Is that her?)

, señor! Esa es la jovencita Chisana.” (Yes, sir! That's young lady Chisana.) Dolion answered and looked at Count Henri Bel Monte.

Llévala a la mansión.”(Take her to the mansion.) Bel Monte ordered him and Dolion was ready to contradict the Count.

“Señor, ahora no. Ella se sorprenderá si hacemos eso!” (Sir, not now. She'll be shock if we'll do that.)

“Men, take her!” Bel Monte.

“No!” Dolion shouted and ran towards the two men who was about to go near Anica. The men was able to put him back inside the car.

“Take my daughter.”

“Sir, please. Your daughter is too soft for this kind of surprise. I promise, I'll take her to you personally.”

Bel Monte looked at Dolion and sighed.

“Three days, young man, take my daughter to the mansion.”

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•