#41

ENTRY:21/9/2021

---

Ioa's Dreamscape.

"T-That's it?" Lightblade's right optic twitched in annoyance. "THAT'S LITERALLY IT!? AND Y'ALL ARE HIDING IT FROM ME AND MY TEAM?!" She roared.

"L-Light-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BLOODY EXCUSES!" the enraged femme screeched, baring her dentas at the doppelgänger. "WAS THERE ANY FRAGGING LOGIC FOR THIS!?"

"There is." Primus coughed up.

"I BEG YOUR FUCKING PARDON!?"

"I did not want your past to collide with the future results-"

"Meaning that YOU KNEW I was going to be experimented!"

"Yes- WAIT- How did you get that knowledge!?" Primus stopped in his tracks, demanding his answers from the pissed-off femme. Lightblade scoffed and pointed at the alter ego.

"When I got my body BACK, our memories entangled together and I caught a glimpse of it. Shadow pretty much roasted the idiotic Shockwave."

"O-Oh..."

"And here I thought you see all and know all." Lightblade muttered bitterly.

Primus sighed but said nothing in rebuttal, knowing that his messenger was merely fed up and is showing her temper.

"As I was saying, if Optimus and Ratchet knew of the past, I fear that out of love and separation lost, the two mechs would be unwilling for you to be out in the field. I believe you understanding what I mean, yes?"

Primus's words struck a chord within the femme medic and she fell silent.

OF COURSE she knew what the god was saying!

Those two overprotective mechs were the reason to their constant bickering.

"I-I...fine, you've got a point."

"Not to mention the distrust in the team if they realised that you've aligned with the Cons-"

"UNWILINGLY!"

"Nevertheless, it would be...problematic." Primus explained, doing his very best to be patient with Ioa.

The grouchy femme was having none of this, at all.

"Tsk." Was all she replied, pursing her dermas.

"Ahem, as I was saying, I hope you would try to...be considerate on my part too." Primus chuckled, trying to clear the palpable tension. "Now that you've got what you've wished for, I believe it would be wise to-"

"Out of millions of Cybertronians, why us?"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"I'm done complaining anymore. All I want to know now is that...why me?" Lightblade softly spoke, blue optics misting up. "Millions upon millions of mechs and femme, yet you chose that one common bot...and a badass counterpart of course." She winked at Shadow. "I still am pissy about you ruining my finish though."

"I know, I know." Shadowgylde waved, leaning on one side. "Still love you too, Li."

"That." Primus pointed out. "-is why I chose you, Lightblade. Your humbleness and forgiving attitude would pave a new path for our world. You've passed several tests and you walked through them although you knew full well of the risks and dangers." He said.