#34

ENTRY: 6/9/2021

---

Location: The Harbinger

"Scrap." Starscream groaned, pulling his face down as he sighed loudly. Looking at the empty space that once laid his keys, the seeker rolled his optics and threw his servos up, cursing out loud.

"Frag this! That was my ONLY hope and now it's gone! GAH!" he growled, slamming his servos onto the table.

"Ugh, now what...?" he asked to himself, looking around to find another solution for his dilemma.

---

Back to the Autobots...

"Shadow, can you return my body back please?" Lightblade whined for the umpteenth times, glaring at her alter ego through the screen.

"Hush."

"DON'T YOU FRAGGING HUSH ME-"

The femme medic was promptly muted by her counterpart, cutting her words off.

Ratchet swatted the strategist servos away, grumbling.

"Don't touch my computer." He snapped.

The dark femme was about to voice her inputs when a certain femme warped in, cackling maniacally.

"I'M BACK, GLITCHES!" *Ioa said triumphantly, swinging her spear crazily around. Optics falling onto Shadowglyde, the shattered Ioa pointed at her and roared, spitting foul language.

"YOU SLAGGING BASTARD! GIVE ME BACK MY PRISONER OR SO HELP ME, I WILL DIG YOUR INNERTS OUT!!"

"Damn, she's really out of her mind, isn't she?" Smokescreen mumbled, raising his blasters up.

AU Ioa whipped her helm towards the young rookie and formed a crooked smile, blood red optics boring holes into his contrasting blue ones.

"Wow, a new mech~" she giggled and flipped, landing by his side in a flash. Without giving Smokescreen any time to react, *Ioa held her sharp spear close to his neck, dangerously close to his vital cables.

"Ohohoho, I wonder what will happen if I juuuussst graze a tiny tip, just a teeny-weeny bit~" she teased, pushing the sharp metal close into the soft metal.

"YOU'RE FRAGGING DELUSIONAL!" Smokescreen cried out, only to be silenced when a trickle of blue Energon dripped from the rookie's neck, warning the team about his life was DEFINITELY ON THE LINE.

"Let him go." Shadowglyde said, growling a little.

"How about...no?" AU Lightblade laughed innocently, closing her optics into slits, still having an iron grip of the poor mech.

"You fragging touch-"

"Ah, ah, ah! I MAKE THE RULES HERE!" the crazy femme stopped Arcee's words, hinting on the fact that she indeed had the power in this case. "One wrong choice and he dies." The weapon specialist said, silently daring the two-wheeler to make a move on her.

"What do you want?" Optimus spoke up, furrowing his optic ridges.

"Ah, just the mech I wanna talk to!" *Lightblade beamed, showing off her pearly white sharp dentas. "I WANT YOUR SPARK! ALL OF YOU!" she shouted randomly, scaring the team with her volatile attitude.

"And I thought I was crazy..." Ioa of the normal realm muttered, but no one heard her because the computer was STILL MUTED.

"Someone get me out of here..." the white and gold medic groaned, banging her servos softly on the screen. Obviously, the team were too engrossed on dealing with her crazed self of another realm to hear her tiny mumblings.