#17

ENTRY: 15/6/2021

Key:

Shadowglyde

Lightblade

TW: HEAVY ANGST. SUICIDE THOUGHTS.

~ ~ ~

"Ugh..." Ioa groaned, cradling her helm as she winced at the throbbing pain. The femme medic looked around tiredly only screamed in absolute shock.

Ioa was back at base, THE DECEPTICON BASE.

"What the-" She looked around, finding herself back at her old dorm. Panicking, Ioa checked the date.

9th of May, 2011.

It was the day that she was supposed to be on the field with Starscream; the day she met the team.

"What the frag!?" Ioa cursed. She tried to call out Shadowglyde, hoping she's still sane and not dreaming.

"Shadowglyde!? Shadow!?" Ioa said, panicking. The alter ego responded, easing the tension a little.

"I'm right here, Light." She said, comforting the confused femme. Lightblade shook her helm as she looked around, not understanding what's happening.

"Shadow, what's going on? Why are we with the Decepticons?" Lightblade asked, noting that her intuition is blaring and still working. Shadowglyde's words made the femme medic's Energon ran cold.

"We've always been with them Ioa, helping them and serving his majesty, Lord Megatron."

---

"NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!" Ioa screamed to her alter ego. Shadowglyde spoke in an even tone, trying to get the crazed femme to calm down.

"Easy, Li."

"No! Shadow, they are bad! My powers, I swore to hide it from them!"

"The teleporting? Creation? The team knows everything Ioa."

"NO!" Ioa yelled, pushing down Energon cubes from the racks. A burst came through the door and Ioa turned her back only to see some Vehicons and her master standing there in question.

"Ioa, to what may I ask, are you doing making noise in such uncanny hours? If you haven't notice, we are all trying to get some rest!" Megatron hissed, glaring at the femme.

Starscream, Knockout, Breakdown and Soundwave stood behind their leader. The SIC yawned and glared, not liking their weapon specialist and medic waking them up.

"No..." Ioa whimpered as she backs away, shaking her helm in denial.

"You're not real! This is NOT REAL!" Ioa yelled, unsheathing her sword. She waved her weapons dangerously at them, making them back away from the terrified femme.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Ioa roared; her optics glowing indigo.

Megatron tilted his helm curiously and walked towards her, not caring if the femme in front of him has the same fighting capabilities as him. Kneeling down, he gave the scared femme a servo, hoping it could ease her mind.

"What seems to be troubling your processors, my dear weapon specialist?" Megatron asked, looking down at the femme.

Ioa gaped at him before leaning in close for a few moments, adjusting her optics as she tries to differentiate whether or not the mech in front of her very eyes is real. Reaching to him, Ioa gingerly lifted her servos and touched her master's sharp faceplate, wincing a little as she prayed that this was all fake and just another spark terror.