A Special Message From Enigma-Chan feat the TFP crew.

"Enigma." Lightblade said, her tone sickly sweet. The rest of Team Prime, Decepticons and the AU teams are on break, drinking by the sidelines and practicing their lines for the upcoming chapters...which is none-existent due to a certain writer.

"Yes, Light?" Enigma said, backing away. The writer was sweating profusely, figuring out a way to run from the femme's wrath.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW THE FRAG ARE YOU NOT UPDATING MY BOOK?!" Lightblade's optics shone bright indigo as she turned into her human form, chasing after a certain hoodie-wearing girl.

"I'M SOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"GET BACK HERE!"

"OPTIMUSSSSSSSS!!! SAVE MEEEEEEE!!"

"Unfortunately, I am afraid of Lightblade. May your soul rest well in the afterlife."

"FRAGGGG YOU!!! I'LL NOT DO YOUR ONESHOTS ANYMOREEEE!!!!"

"...Lightblade..."

"WHAT THE FUCK OPTIMUS!? DON'T LISTEN TO HER BULLCRAP! SHE'S GOT LIKE 3 ROUGH IDEAS ON HER PHONE AND AT LEAST 10 IDEAS IN HER MIND!"

"...just hurry up and write a normal chapter, Enigma." Optimus said, sighing. Megatron passed him a cube of Energon, sipping on his quietly with amusement.

"Yeah, hurry up already. My rough ideas are taking up space in your phone. Besides, my chapters are the ones gaining most attention." Megatron smirked, tipping his Energon into his dermas. The rest of the crew weren't happy, not at all.

"She's bias with you both and that's not fair. Heck, all of your chapters are 2500 words and above." Starscream muttered, earning a slam onto his helm by the warlord.

"She likes me best, besides Prime of course."

"And that's bullshit."

"Ow!? What the hell!?"

"I'm still the main antagonist in the story."

"We're off the show now, Megatron!" Starscream whined, cradling his helm.

"When am I going to come into play? This is not fair." Ultra Magnus said, glaring at the still-on-the-run femme human. Wheeljack scoffed, leaning on a tall chair.

"Please, you had a chapter! We. Have. None." Wheeljack emphasized, eyeing at the human responsible for this. Enigma turned her head at the Wrecker, exasperated.

"HEY! GIVE ME A DAMN IDEA THEN!?" She said, offended.

"Bitch please, you can write a 3000+ words for Megatron but can't figure out a chapter for me? That's utter slag!" Wheeljack retorted, crossing his arms. "And (Y/N) didn't make a scrapbook for me, I'm fragging jealous." He added, softly.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!?" Enigma said, throwing her hands up. The AU committee rolled their optics, voicing out their opinions too.

"Y'all can complain all ya want, but our team gets wiped onto the floor EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'm literally the same as the original Lightblade, what the frag?" AU Lightblade said, unimpressed.

"Shut up, you guys keep on returning! Aren't y'all tired or something?"

"Eh, we're just minor characters...give us some break." AU Lightblade rebutted, shrugging. The camera turns to the rest of the normal AU crew, both factions aren't impressed.

"When do we get a turn on the One-Shot Series!?" they cried, huffing out.

"WHEN SOMEONE SUGGEST OR IF Y'ALL GOT SOME IDEAS, SHARE THEM THEN!" Enigma snapped, throwing her 1-dollar notebook at the team's face.

"Besides, I wrote a few chapters on Smokescreen and Ratchet! What the hell are you two complaining for!?"

"Shush, we want more." They said, smirking.

:-I'm cute. That's it. Won't you make a chapter or something on me?!-: Bumblebee warbled, pouting.

"You're cute sweetheart, and I'm still figuring it out." Enigma sighed, massaging her temples.

"Hey, what about me? Hell, you made one for Cliff and he's like... dead." Arcee said, bending down and poked the hooded femme.

"Aww, jealous 'Cee?"

"Shut up, am not!"

"You know, you made a chapter for the TFA team when the book was supposed to be about our franchise! This is absurd!" Dreadwing said, grunting in dissatisfaction.

"Yeah, no scrap alright." Bulkhead added, rolling his optics.

"What about me!? I'm literally one of the top fan favourites on Transformers Prime!" Knockout cried out, gripping onto the Enigma's hoodie, picking her up a little.

"ACK! Let go! I said I'm still figuring it out!"

"Bullshit! You have endless ideas for Optimus and Megatron! Hell, you even saved some for Ratchet and Ultra Magnus, where's ours!?"

"Okay, okay! I'll do a chapter for y'all soon! Primus, let me go, damn it! I can't fucking breath!" Enigma hissed, tugging off her hoodie and landed with a thud onto the filming ground.

"Ow..." she groaned, rubbing her back in pain.

"Statement: Soundwave wants a chapter too. Soundwave is Enigma's favourite too." Soundwave said, gently picking the human up from the floor.

"Thanks Sounds. And don't worry, I don't plan on missing you out." Enigma assured, patting his visored face before giving Laserbeak a scratch. Shockwave walked over, gazing down on the writer with a bored look.

"Your statement is highly questionable but not illogical. Though I must ask, when am I suppose to appear in this book? I have been waiting for so long, this is highly illogical" he said. Enigma gulped, laughing weakly.

"When I want to...?"

"Do you wish to be my next test subject?" Shockwave came closer, dangerously hovering around the writer.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get you up soon, just hold on!" Enigma surrendered, giving up on fighting with the Cybertronian scientist.

"Hmm...fine. Best be quick, my patience is limited."

"You can drop the character Shockwave, we aren't acting now." Enigma sighed, ruffling her own hair in frustration.

"I don't care and I won't care." He huffed, strutting away. Enigma groaned for another time before standing up. Looking towards the camera, the writer shook her head and took it.

"Guys, I think we're done. Say goodbye and get into your positions. We're shooting the next chapter after this." she said, ready to turn off the device soon.

"Oh scrap YES! Okay, bye-bye!!" the whole crew said, waving excitedly. The sound of a door creaking brought everyone out of their attention. The camera turned behind to expose the figure in front of the door.

"Er...wrong room?" TFA Optimus chuckled dryly, backing away.

"Wrong reality, sweetheart. I'll get your chapter up soon too." Enigma sighed, stretching a little.

"Thanks Enigma." TFA Optimus said, smiling at the little one.

"Yeah, and do me a damn favour y'all...DON'T WRECK THE FOURTH WALL! IT'S A BUTTACHE TO FIX IT, JESUS CHRIST!"

"...in our defence, it is kinda weak." The team (including TFA Optimus) replied. Enigma pulled a long face and groaned, entirely done with everything.

"I'm too old for this. Okay, bye readers! Once again, sorry for not updating the Ioa chapters!"