Epilogue

EPILOGUE.

"Ratchet, come and have some fun with us!" Miko giggled, packing her snowball tightly in her palms before tossing it to the grumpy medic.

"HOW MANY TIMES-"

The cold substances smacked right into his faceplate, cutting his words off. Miko and Bulkhead laughed their asses off, immensely humoured by that simple act. Ultra Magnus rolled his optics, shaking his helm at the two partners in crime.

"That was very insensitive of you two. Ratchet, are you-"

SMACK!

"HAH! TAKE THAT!" Wheeljack boasted and skid away, running off to escape from the angry commander chasing after him.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, MAGNUS!"

"IT'S 'ULTRA MAGNUS SIR' TO YOU!"

"Wow, they seem...lively." Ioa commented, leaning against her sparkmate's shoulders as they watched the whole scenario with an optic ridge raised.

"It's a wonderful time of the year! Of course we are happy!" Smokescreen yelled, sneaking up on them and smacked two snowballs at the couple's face. "GOT YA!" He cheered and ran off, leaving Optimus and Ioa dumbfounded.

.

.

.

"Uh..."

"Ow...?"

Wiping their faces, the two sparkmates gave each other a glance before bursting into a tiny chuckle, amused.

"Well, that was unexpected." Optimus humoured, cleaning the last bit of snow off from Ioa's helm.

"Yeah, no scrap." She replied, smiling up at the Prime.

Taking his servo, the femme leaded him all the way to the top of the base. The elevator opened with a hiss and the two felt the sudden change of temperature. Optimus slowly exhaled, letting out soft steams into the air.

It was late evening and the sun was setting, casting a warm orange throughout Jasper town.

"It's already December..." Ioa noted, taking a seat by the edge of the cliff. Patting her servos, she invited her husband to sit by her side, which he gladly obliged.

"Time seems to pass by in a flash when we enjoy it." Optimus said, rubbing her helm lovingly as they gazed the town below them.

It was two years after the final war.

Cybertron was restored and everything was turning for the better. Bumblebee got his voice back, courtesy of both Autobot scientist. Despite all the trouble of reviving their planet, the Bots didn't...WASN'T ready to leave Earth yet.

Thus, they decided to stay on.

...Well, most of the time anyways. Optimus was heavily involved in the new generation and he's frequently travelling between two worlds, with Ioa tagging along too. The Bots had made a deal with the Pentagon and vowed to make certain that no harm shall come to Earth.

In another words, they made a pact between Cybertron and Earth, with Agent Fowler being the main ambassador for humans.

The Decepticons were given a few choices; to go on a self-exile, to join the Autobots, or to be prisoned for life. Shockwave was on trial for his vile experimentation while Soundwave and Dreadwing chose to go off on their own with the promise that they are not to return to both worlds ANYMORE.