#39

ENTRY:13/9/2021

---

Taking one last look at the deceased femme, Optimus and Ioa quietly left the place, the former supporting his lover by the hips as they ran off while she kept them both invisible.

"What's the plan now?" Ioa whispered, leaning close into Optimus's embrace as they hid from a group of patrolling Vehicons.

Holding their breaths in, the two didn't dare to move an inch until the coast was clear. Once the enemies were gone, the Prime shakily exhaled alongside with his sparkmate, both fearing of getting caught.

"Let's gather our team-" Optimus's dermas was slapped shut by the femme medic as they passed by TWO Megatrons, both looking equally annoyed.

"Something feels off." AU Megatron said, servos clasped behind his back.

"What ever do you mean?" his counterpart replied.

"My Ioa hasn't been in contact for a while now." He said, furrowing his optic ridges. "And she's the type to yap non-stop." *Megatron added.

"I've just left the interrogation room moments ago. She's having fun with our...prisoner." The normal realm gladiator smirked, waving his twin off.

"Very well then. Let us prepare for our departure to Cybertron then." His partner agreed along, dropping the subject.

Ioa and Optimus glanced at one another, both having a bad feeling at this.

'Do you think...?' Ioa trailed off, speaking through the bonds.

'It's best if we continue to listen in.' The Prime put a digit to his dermas, still hoping to get more information before they leave the place. Ioa nodded, clutching his window panes as they huddled together and awkwardly watched the two warlords' conversations.

"We'll get the Predacons and Shockwave too for backup."

"Make sure that Starscream of yours get his armada ready, I want no slip-ups."

"And where, exactly, are we arriving at Cybertron?" AU Megatron asked, halting in his place.

"I would say in Kaon, but we would need my world's Ioa for that. Hence, we should be off fetching for the femme now. I'll have Professor Shockwave to perform a Cortical Pyshic Patch on her immediately. I have wasted too much time." Megatron sighed, rubbing his tired optics.

"Then I suggest we turn back to the room now." AU Megs replied, motioning his servos back. "We can comm the team to the necessary things on the way."

"A splendid idea. Lead the way then."

The two silver mechs went back, heavy peds stomping the ground as they left from the way they came earlier.

.

.

.

"Gather the team now!" Ioa ushered, blue optics widened with fear as she tried to track all of her crew. "We're so fragging screwed!" she hissed, projecting a 3D imagery. Within the hologram was all the team's signal as dots, spreading around the Decepticon's base.

"On it." Optimus said, furious tapping his commlinks and tried to communicate. "Autobots, rendezvous to my coordinates NOW! We've gotten Ioa!" he commanded, fearing for his teammates' lives. They were in the enemy's territory; it wouldn't be wise for them to linger any longer without proper backup and strategic planning.

"On it!"

:-Yes, boss!-:

"Roger that!"