#26

ENTRY:10/7/2021

A/N: ENIGMA IS BACK OK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I-I...I was writing the one-shot stories...XD

---

Optimus and the team went back to base. Jack safely arrived too, though the poor boy received one hell of a scolding before getting sent home via groundbridge. The Prime wanted to say something, anything...but he couldn't.

Or well, the team could not speak...because of a certain femme getting pissed off. Ioa was glaring daggers at Smokescreen, cracking her knuckles. The latter felt a massive change in temperature and he looked towards Ioa.

Big mistake.

"Now, dear Smokescreen-"

"I-I can e-explain-"

"DID I ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK!?" Ioa snapped, pulling the rookie's car door wings.

"A-AAH! B-Be c-careful!"

"You speak another word and I'll rip it off, dipshit." Ioa growled, gripping the wings tightly. The angry femme took a harsh breath before she exploded, chewing the crap out of a certain blue, red and white mech.

"WHAT IN PRIMUS'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING!? WE ARE FRAGGING AUTOBOTS! WE ARE FRAGGING TASKED WITH THE JOB OF PROTECTING THEM! LETTING THEM TAG ALONG WHEN THERE'S CONS AROUND, WHAT IN ALL OF CYBERTRON'S CITIES NAME WERE YOU THINKING!?" Ioa roared, gripping the rookie's shoulderplates as she shook him violently.

"I-Ioa..."

"I'M NOT DONE YET! WHEN I'M OVER WITH MR. IDIOTIC YOU'RE NEXT, PRIME!" Ioa bared her teeth, growling at the Autobot leader. Optimus took a step back, allowing his sparkmate to continue her words and staying out of the way.

The rest of the team merely watched from the sidelines, not daring to come near an angry Ioa.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"IF JACK HAD DIED, WHAT IN FLYING FRAG'S NAME ARE WE GOING TO TELL MISS JUNE!? HOW THE FRAG ARE WE GOING TO TELL THE OTHER KIDS!? HUH!?" Ioa seethed, glaring holes onto the mech. Smokescreen went silent, the poor bot was so close to leaking lubricants.

Sighing, Ioa finally released the young mech and groaned in her servos.

"I'm too old for this!!!" Ioa said, speed-walking towards the training. She was absolutely pissed and the energy was building up. If she doesn't release it soon, she's about to commit a real murder.

'I have yet to deal with the alternate reality and they pulled this stunt, FRAG THIS!'

With a roar, Ioa pulled back her fist before pitching forward. A blue Energon formed in her servos and was released, resulting in the whole base having a mini earthquake as it shook. Ioa's fist was sizzling but she paid no attention, exhaling loudly and panting audibly.

With another sigh, Ioa dragged her servos over her face, trying to calm herself down. She turned around, ready to head back to the main hangar when she saw the rest of the team were right in front of her, all having a surprised look. Setting her optics on Optimus, she clicked her glossa and called him over.

"You, here. NOW." Ioa demanded. Optimus gulped and stepped over, eyeing the femme warily.

"I-Ioa-"

"Shut up. I'm giving you two damn options; either you fight me or I'll strap you down and perform a live surgery. Take your damn pick."

"I-Ioa-"

"Fine, we'll do both." Ioa said, summoning an Energon prod. With a flash, Ioa clashed the long device onto the Prime's arms. Optimus jumped back, not believing the situation.