#24

KEY:

*Lightblade/ *Shadowglde (Alternate Reality)

Lightblade/ Shadowgylde ( Normal Reality)

ENTRY: 30/6/2021

---

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Smokescreen screeched; genuinely flabbergasted with the team's explanation. Shadowgylde was still in control and rolled her optics at the mech's dramatic expressions.

"B-But Ioa-"

"Yes?" Shadowglyde raised her optic ridges and had a servo on her hips, casting a cold gaze at the young mech.

"No, not you! I meant Lightblade! Isn't she...docile?" Smokescreen laughed dryly at the last part, not realised he had just fragged up, again.

"Say that one more time and I'll have your glossa on the table for Light to experiment, I fragging dare you." Shadowglyde growled. Smokescreen immediately cupped his dermas and took a few steps away from the scary femme.

"I'm s-sorry! I-It's just hard to believe the Ioa-er- Lightblade is capable of such...feat. She's like the star of the team, besides Optimus of course!"

"WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" the team besides Optimus, Ioa and Smokescreen yelled in unison, clearly offended with Smokescreen's choice of words.

"I suggest you to stop speaking now, if you value your life." Shadowglyde muttered bitterly before letting Lightblade take over. Lightblade groaned loudly as she walked briskly towards the rookie.

"Smokescreen! That was rude! Where are your manners young one!?" Lightblade chided, smacking his arms.

"O-OW! I'm not a sparkling, don't hit me!"

"You're acting like one! Would you like me to maim you instead, Smokes?"

"No, sorry ma'am." Smokescreen bowed, not daring to talk back anymore. He felt the room temperature dropped and something tells him it's got to do with the femme before him.

"I think you need some proper etiquette training before we even THINK about letting you go for missions with us." Ioa said and glared at the cowering mech.

"U-Um...can we not?"

"Did I ask for your damn opinion?"

"No...?"

"Then there's your answer." Ioa huffed and went back to Optimus's side, still growling under her breath.

"Ioa..." Optimus said softly.

"What!?" the medic replied, snappily.

"Temperature..." he sighed.

"Oh scrap, sorry!" Ioa calmed herself down and the room returned normal. The kids let out a steamy breath and giggled, easing the tension.

"Hey Ioa, maybe you can make the base snow for Christmas?" Jack joked.

"If you want to, let me know." Ioa nodded, flashing the teen a smile as she replied.

"Smokescreen, I would suggest that you take some time to become acclimated to your new surroundings. A tour of the best would be an excellent start." Optimus finally spoke up. He snaked one servo onto Ioa's hips, successfully making the femme blush.

'Optimus...' the femme said through the bonds.

'Thought it would calm you down, little one.' Optimus replied, not forgetting the usual rush of endearment through the bonds.