#45

ENTRY:18/10/2021

TW: Angst. Death.

I will place a *** sign on the chapter and you can play the song, it gives an extra feel to it.

---

"Megatron..." Lightblade gasped as she stared at her former master.

"Miss me?" Normal realm Megatron smirked, giving his Dark Star Saber a twirl in his servos. "Last we met, you and I had some REALLY special bonding time with our sword dance."

"Y-Yeah, I kicked your a-ass that time! I-I'll do it again, d-don't test me!" Light stuttered, her grip on the dual blades faltered.

"I'd like to see you try~" Megatron lowly said, blood red optics boring holes into the femme's, intimidating her.

'S-Scrap...not now...' She thought to herself, suddenly feeling afraid before the champion gladiator of Kaon.

"You MAY have won that last fight, but I've come to settle the score NOW!" The silver mech roared, unleashing a Dark Energon wave at the medic. Ioa gasped and ducked, narrowly missing the fatal blow to the face. Megatron growled and chased after her, unrelentingly handing the femme countless Energon blows.

"Scrap!" Lightblade panicked, trying her very best to evade all of his attacks. The medic extended her wings all flew up, gaining distance from the warlord.

Obviously, the silver gladiator followed suit.

"COWARD! FIGHT ME!" Megatron called out, shooting at the femme.

"UH- GUYS?! I'VE GOT AN ANGRY MEGATRON HOT ON MY TAIL AND I'M OPEN TO IDEAS!" Lightblade yelled through the commlinks, trying to shake Megatron away.

"AIM FOR HIS WEAK POINTS!" Arcee suggested, doing a front flip as she ended two Vehicons' life with her precise shot.

"Maybe TRY to NOT DIE!?"

"UH-PUNCH HIS FACE?"

"AIM FOR HIS OPTICS!!"

"WOW, SO HELPFUL GUYS!" Lightblade sassed, shooting at some random attackers below ground as she twisted and turned in air. "STOP CHASING AFTER ME, DAMN IT!"

"GET BACK HERE!" Megatron transformed mid-air and tackled the femme down, sending them both spiralling before crashing into a pile of rusted mechanical parts.

The gladiator was lucky as he was on top of Ioa before they went down, minimizing his wounds, only sustaining a mild gash to his shoulderplates.

Not really harmful.

Unfortunately for Ioa, the impact wounded Lightblade GREATLY. It truly was Primus's miracle that she survived it...barely.

Megatron was the first to shake off from the hit and lunged for the femme's neck, laughing triumphantly as he stared into her optics.

"I win!" he declared, adding pressure to her neck cables. Unsheathing his sword, the gladiator leaned in closer and whispered into her audial receptors, sending shivers down her backstruts.

"Any last words, pet?" he growled.

"Y-You...were ...b-better... than...S-Shockwave..." Ioa choked out, optics clouded with coolants.

Using her very last bit of strength, the battered Ioa let out a war cry and kicked the mech away, gaining some escape time as she hastily crawled away.

'Gotta...f-find...Optimus...'

...Only to be pulled back by Megatron himself. He aimed his cannons at the femme's temple and yelled loudly, gaining everyone's attention.