#22

ENTRY: 22/6/2021

"...Damn you, Primus. When you said trouble, I didn't expect to get them the minute I wake up!" Ioa growled in her breath.

"Is there something wrong?" Optimus asked curiously, looking at his sparkmate worriedly.

"Nothing!" Ioa quickly said before getting up. Optimus placed a servo on her hip, wanting to help her balance.

"I'm fine big guy, Primus healed me." Ioa said. The Prime's optics went wide as he gaped at her.

"Primus?" He asked.

"Yep, that old guy... I swear the next time I get my servos on him, I'm so gonna-"

"Easy, young one." Optimus calmed her down, smirking at her. Ioa huffed in reply and stuck her glossa out at him.

"I love you too, young one." Optimus sighed in exasperation and nudged her gently, eliciting snickers from the femme medic.

"Yeah, love you too."

---

Ioa and Optimus came out to the main hangar only to be greeted with a gloomy aura. Bulkhead was unresponsive as he laid still on the berth, while Miko was sitting on top of him and hoping he would come around. Ratchet spotted Ioa and gasped as he rushed towards her.

"Ioa!" he called out, holding his scanners as he quickly took in her vitals. The rest of the team turned to look at Ioa, surprised etched on their faces.

"Er...hi?" Ioa waved awkwardly.

"H-How are you feeling!?" Ratchet asked, still scanning her. She set a servo on his and spoke, hoping to calm his doctor protocols within him.

"I'm fine, I'm all healed up; courtesy of a particular God." Ioa muttered the last part softly while Ratchet looked at her incredulously.

"I'm sorry?" Ratchet said, looking at her weirdly.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Now, what happened with Bulkhead and how may I be of assistance?" Ioa quickly changed the topic; her face turned serious as she went to the Wrecker's side.

Ratchet was about to hold her back but the fire in Ioa's optics made him think twice. 

Checking on the Wrecker, Ioa clicked her glossa in frustration, annoyed that she was not online during the period of time to aid her team.

'I'll get you back on track, Bulkhead; that I vow with my very spark.' Ioa said to herself as she assessed the situation. Turning to look at Ratchet, she asked for more details, inquiring about Bulkhead's condition.

"What happened? His signals are weak and I'm barely getting any pulse rate from him!?" Ioa hissed, her emotions getting the best of her.

"He's...been attacked...by an Insecticon. And to top it off, he got in close contact with Tox-En..." Ratchet said, closing his optics as he looked away.

"I'll be going." Wheeljack suddenly said, turning away and walking towards his Jackhammer.

The team looked at him as they questioned his decisions, to which he replied that he was going to seek revenge for his buddy. Optimus tried to calm him down but the Wrecker stormed off; not bothering to listen.

Unbeknownst to them, Miko quietly followed after the wrecker; wanting to get into revenge for her guardian too.

"I need some space, please." Ioa said, her voice went down an octave as she focused her energy. The team took a step back, though fascination were plastered on their faceplate as they watched the femme channelling her energy to Bulkhead.