#42

ENTRY:27/9/2021
---
“Ioa…” Optimus weakly called after the femme, crawling his way to the berth. Smokescreen and Bulkhead could merely sigh and helped the poor bot, guiding him to his wife.

“Easy boss, don’t strain yourself.” Bulkhead advised, worried for his leader. Things has been getting out of hand lately and the ex-Wrecker hope that these insane things would come to an end.

“W-Well scrap…I h-hate this…” Ioa groaned, massaging the side of her helm. The whole team jumped up at her voice, whipping their helms towards her direction in a flash.

“IOA!!”

“H-Hey guys…” she gave the team a tired wave. “I-I think I’m good now…” she hissed, wincing against the harsh light.

“Maybe I’ll just stick to- OOF!!!” Her whining was cut off by Optimus who dashed forward, enveloping her into a hug.

“O-Oh!” she blushed, softly patting his bulky arms as the mech tightened the hold. “I miss you too, sweetspark.”

“…”

“D-Dear…?”

“After this is over, I’m taking you on a date.” He whispered in her audial receptors, glancing down at the flustered femme with pure adoration. “I lost my first chance; I am not going to lose you for another time.” He said, sighing in content.

“I hold onto that.” Ioa giggled, placing a kiss on his helm. Turning her focus to the doctor, she gave him a tiny wink.

“Hey sir.” She grinned.

“SIR?!” Bulkhead yelled, pointing his digit back and forth against you and the grumpy medic. “SIR?!” He repeated, utterly speechless.

“Yep!” Ioa grinned, popping the ‘p’. “You can say that Ratchet’s my…mentor?” she gave the olive green mech a sheepish smile.

“Must be fine being his protegee.” Arcee humoured, raising her optic ridge at the white and gold femme.

“It is!” Ioa replied innocently. “He’s really nice!”

“HE’S NOT!” everyone beside the trio and Bee yelled, adamant on their opinions.

“Wow, thanks a lot guys.” Ratchet said, irked at the remarks.

“Y-You’re …grumpy!” Smokescreen defended.

“Only to you lots!” he snapped.

:-He’s nice when he wants to be…-: Bumblebee timidly spoke up, hiding behind the couch. :-You guys just gotta understand him.-:

“SEE!?” Ratchet replied. “HE GETS IT!”

Groans and scoffs ensued as the team gave the two medics an eye roll, giving up on trying to set the point across.

“What? We’re nice!”
---

After that short reunion between the three Bots, team Prime were now in full serious mode as they discussed the issue with the whole team.

…Including the humans.

Apparently, the Autobots were too engrossed with Ioa that Jack, Miko and Raf were conveniently forgotten.

…It didn’t go too well.

Moments earlier…

“HOW COULD YOU NOT PICK THE CALL UP, BULK!?”

“I thought we were partners Cee. What the hell?”

“It’s okay Bee, I know you’re busy.”