#16

ENTRY: 13/6/2021

"Where's Optimus?" Ioa asked, her datapad on her servo as she walked into the main base. After treating the Prime yesterday and sending him early to recharge, she has yet to hear from the mech.

"Out, with Agent Fowler." Ratchet said, his back turned from Ioa. The femme medic pursed her dermas slightly, questions still lingering in her mind.

She sighed and looked around to find her teammates interacting with their respective charges. A small smirk formed on her faceplate as she softly clapped her servos and teleported to her lover's location, leaving the base sneakily.

She arrived behind Optimus, who was standing by a small office window but out of sight. Tapping his shoulders, the mech jumped and snapped his helm behind, only to see a certain white and gold femme.

Raising an optic ridge, Optimus questioned the cheeky femme.

"And what do you think you're doing, young one?" he asked, giving Ioa a flat look. The femme waved him off as she snickered, celebrating with Shadowglyde on the fact that she managed to scare the mighty Prime.

"Got you to flinch." Ioa smirked at the mech. Optimus gave her a sigh of exasperation but sent her a tender look.

"You are a servo-full, do you know that?" the Prime replied, shaking his helm at the femme's antics.

"Two servos sweety; one servo isn't enough my dear." Ioa rebutted, snickering at him. Optimus huffed and looked away; a small smile formed on his face.

"At least you know." Optimus said, before scooting closer to the window for Ioa to join him.

"What are we... doing?" Ioa asked, raising an eyebrow at the mech's awkward position.

"Waiting for Fowler." Was all he said. Rolling her optics, she took the mech's servo and went invisible with him. Patting the ground, she offered the mech to sit down comfortably.

"Sit. It's gonna take a while and I don't think squatting for that long of a period is good for your joints, lest we want you to be locked in place like the previous time?" Ioa reminded him. Optimus relented, sighing and joining the femme.

"Thank you, little one." the Prime said, nuzzling at the femme. Ioa allowed him, taking in his affection whole-sparkedly.

"Anything for you, big guy." Ioa softly said, watching Fowler waving his hands animatedly as he explains all the details to his higher ups. The two watched in silence as General Bryce and Agent Fowler bickered back and forth, until Ioa's name was called forth.

"What about this Lightblade Ioa? You said she's a Decepticon? And what is she doing in the team?" General Bryce said. Agent shook his head and explained to him the best he could.

"Was. She was forced to be with them. When the team found her, they realised she was different than the usual bad Cons. She has also proven her loyalty by saving our asses more times than we can count." Agent Fowler said, but General Bryce was not convinced.

"But you also mentioned that she has an alter ego. To what proof do you have that this second personality of hers won't betray our cause?" General Bryce said, narrowing his eyes as he folded his arms in question.

"Sir, her alter ego has also proven to be loyal to the Autobots. In fact, her alter ego is an expert in the field, holding her grounds with the Decepticons fair enough. Lightblade on the other hand is on the medical spectrum, just like Ratchet, the Autobots' medic." Fowler said, growing tired of explaining to his leader.

"And what is this alter ego's name?" General Bryce asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Shadowglyde Ioa, sir. I assure you that they both mean well and proved to be of great help to our cause." Fowler said, nodding firmly at the General.