Bad News

Bryce had gone out to get some food for him and Addison. He promised her that he wouldn't take that long but it's been an hour since he left and she has been calling his phone but she keeps getting his voicemail and she starts to worry about where he is. But the thing is that she does not know yet that he's been in a car accident. She tries to call him again but it goes straight to voicemail and she throws her phone on her bad pacing back and forth in her room.

Addison: Why are you not answering the phone, Bryce? Why are you taking forever? *talking to herself*

A few seconds later she hears her phone ring and she hurries up to grab her phone and without looking to see who it is that's calling her she answers her phone thinking it's Bryce.

(On the Phone)

Addison: Bryce? Baby?

Ambulance Worker: Hi? Is this Addison Rae?

Addison: Yes this is her.

Ambulance Worker: I'm sorry to tell you this but Bryce I suppose your boyfriend got into a car accident a drunk driver hit him and he's being taken to St Rose Hospital.

Addison: *heartbroken* Omg I'm on my way

(End Of Phone Call)

Addison changed into a pair of leggings and Bryce's sweatshirt and she rushes out of her apartment afterward and gets inside her car turning it on and drives to the hospital. On the way to the hospital she started to feel some tears going down her cheeks knowing that she can lose Bryce when they finally decided to be in a relationship officially. After about ten more minutes of driving she gets to the hospital Bryce was taken to and she finds a parking spot and parked her car. She gets out and locks her car and walks into the hospital going to the front desk.

Addison: Hl, I'm looking for Bryce Hall.

Worker: Yes he was brought in but can I ask what's your relation to him?

Addison: I'm his girlfriend.

Worker: Okay he's in room 432 but he's getting prepared for surgery so you can see him if you want but just for a few minutes before he heads to surgery.

Addison: Thank you.

She heads up to room 432 and the doctor was not in the room so she walks into the room to see Bryce laying there with bruises and marks on his face and has blood all over his arms. She walks over to Bryce and she starts to cry by just looking at him laying there and doesn't know if he's going to make it alive or not. She sits on a chair next to the bed and holds his hand.

Addison: This is all my fault baby. I'm sorry I should have never said to go out and get us food but I was being too damn lazy to get up and just make us dinner. If I did that then you wouldn't have left and drove anywhere and wouldn't;t have been hit by a drunk driver. *crying* We were having such a great day and we started finally being together officially. I can't lose you I love you so much. You have helped through rough times I was going through in my life and I'm so grateful for you and meeting you when I did. We promised each other that we were going to have kids together and get married growing old together. I need you here with me for the rest of our lives. This can't be the last time I ever see you I want to see that smile of yours and your arms wrapped around me you giving me forehead kisses telling me that everything is going to be okay. *cries more*

She hears a knock on the door and she says come in and she sees the doctor come in telling her it was time for Bryce's surgery and she gets up from the chair and she kisses Bryce's forehead whispering please come back to me. She watches the nurse and the doctor takes Bryce out of the room to go to surgery.

She heads back into the waiting room and she runs her fingers through her hair sighing not knowing how his surgery is going to go. Addison knows she should call Bryce's friends and her parents but she is too emotional right now to call anyone. She cries knowing she can lose him forever and the fact that she has to wait for hours to hear how Bryce's surgery went and if he is going to make it or not...

Hope you guys liked this chapter! What do you guys think is going to happen to Bryce? Will he make it or will he die?