CHAPTER 21

DOLION'S MIND IS IN HAVOC. He only has 3 days... Three days to fix everything. Bel Monte is very persistent and it will be a big conflict if he can't turn over Anica to his father.

But she's not okay. She feared them.

"Dolion!" he heard someone called his name. Then, he turned his sight, there he found Anica waving her hand excitingly with a smile in her face. Her dress was swinging together with the wind, making her look so modest. And her smile... Her smile is perfect. Seeing her like that melts away everything, she made Dolion's heart skips multiple beats. She was holding a flan ice cream on her left hand.

"I'm here, Dolion!" Dolion sighed and woke himself up. Agad naman s'yang lumapit dito.

"Would you mind?" he asked and Anica's brows furrowed. Then he took a big bite on her ice cream.

"Dolion!" asik ni Anica. Dolion chuckled and patted her head.

"Tara na?" Dolion held her hand and walked. Dolion locked their fingers together and held her close.

"Asan tayo pupunta?" tanong naman ni Anica.

"Anywhere!"

Walking from place to place and riding the bike. They first visited the Alcázar Real de Sevilla, the Royal Palace of Seville. This Moorish palace complex is by far the most famous Seville attraction. Next was Santa Cruz District & Historical Center and the Museum of Fine Arts. It was obvious that Anica was enjoying the tour. Despite of having lack of rest due to their flight, she was so lighthearted.

"Let's go."

"Aalis na agad tayo?"

"Yepp! Let's go. Wag kana magtanong."

Dolion held Anica's hand and went out the museum. They took the bus to Maria Luisa Park. When the took off, Anica's eyes sparkled in happiness when she saw how enthralling the place was.

"This is Parque de María Luisa, right?" masayang puna ni Anica at tinanguan ni Dolion.

"You seems to know lots about Spain, you haven't been here." mangha namang saad ni Dolion.

"Hindi pa ako nakapunta rito pero I searched some info I'll be needing for our vacation and..." masaya namang sagot nito.

"And, what?"

"I don't know why but there's a part of me wanting to be here in Spain. Hearing it's name makes me smile and when we arrived in Spain, a part of me was saying that I'm home. Weird, but I'm fond to this country. But..." she sighed and looked at Dolion, "but a part of me is sad too."

"Ay, tara na nga! Gusto ko na mamasyal hehe!" she said in a silly tone and excitingly started to walk.

"Wait for me!" sigaw ni Dolion at sumunod kay Anica.

Agad silang naglibot sa parke at halata ang tuwa sa mukha ni Anica. Dolion was constantly taking pictures of her secretly. Anica was admiring the abundant orange tree.

The soft rays of the sun is kissing the delicate skin of hers, the light was reflecting in the sunglasses she was wearing, her smiles is way warmer than the sun's energy, her every gestures were graceful than the sparkling of the sun. She looks so perfect. Dolion was dumbfounded staring at her picturesque look. When she looks at him wearing that bright smile, his world seems stopped spinning and his heart stopped pumping.

"Hoy! Baka matunaw ako ah!" pabirong panggugulat ni Anica at malakas na tumawa. Kinuha nya ang cellphone sa kamay ni Dolion.

"1, 2, 3, smile!" She counted and a sudden camerashot sound.

"Dolion! First picture natin 'yon! Bakit di ka tumingin sa phone?" inis na sambit ni Anica at masamang tiningnan ito.

"1, 2, 3, smile!" she took another picture and this time Dolion smiled on the camera. "Isa pa, isa pa!" she requested and took another shot.

She chuckled and swiped up the taken pictures to view it.

"Cute..." Anica whispered while looking at their picture with a big smile.

"Yeah!"

"Tignan mo itong isa HAHA mag-iisang linya na kilay mo oh! Ang cute!"

"Hindi 'yan, ikaw." Dolion hissed and Anica looked up at him.

"You're so cute..." Dolion smiled and tacked her hair on the back of her ears, he was looking at her straight to her amber eyes, "You're beautiful. So beautiful, Nica."

Anica stopped breathing and she felt her cheeks burning. The butterflies in her stomach was causing havoc and she can't help herself but feel those electricity running through her veins.

She cleared her throat and brushed away that fluttering moment from her mind.

"Ahh ganda roon oh! P-Puntahan ko h-ha." Agad namang iniwan ni Anica si Dolion sa pwesto nya at tinakasan ito.

"Baliw talaga s'ya." bulong ni Anica sarili at napahawak sa umiinit na pisngi nya. She went straight and pretended to be looking at the trees in the park.

"Princess, wait for me!" natatawang sigaw ni Dolion at tumakbo para lapitan ito kaya ay binilisan ni Anica ang kanyang lakad.

"Doon tayo." turo ni Anica sa isang garden pavilion at agad s'yang pumasok doon.

"Woahh..." she exclaimed. "Ito na pinakapaborito kong napasyalan natin."

"Diba may parte ng parke na 'to ay parte noon ng isang palasyo? Marami ring dinaos na mga kasiyahan ng mga maharlika rito noon. Ahh, I feel like a princess or what hehe." Anica said while having that sweet smile of hers.

"You're a princess." Dolion whispered and averted his gaze.

"Ha?"

"Ay oo nga pala. Why are you calling me princess? Ngayon ko lang narealize na tinatawag mo pala akong ganoon, bakit?"

"Because you're a princess." he answered but he wasn't looking at her. He feels so sorry for everything he did and will do! It wasn't in his plan to make himself get attached to her and...

I shouldn't have been so close to you, this is wrong.

"Dolion?" malambing na sambit ni Anica rito.

"Ayos ka lang ba?" she asked full of concern in her voice. "Kanina kapa tulala at kanina pa rin nagriring phone mo." aniya.

"O-Ohh, sorry. Sagutin ko muna." pagpaalam nya at agad naman itong dumestansya. Anica was worried about him. His mood have been odd this past few days.

"He's acting weird." She sighed and sat down to wait for him. After a moment, he walked towards her with a small smile.

"Anica, sorry..." he suddenly apologized.

"I need to go to Bylur right now. He's here in Spain and he needs my help. Can I excuse myself?" Nagdadalawang isip nitong pagpaalam.

"Oh! Okay, go ahead."

"I'm really really sorry. If I could just bring you. Babawi ako mamaya, I'll run this as fast as I could, okay? I'm so sorry."

"Ayos lang, Dolion! You can go with no worries."

"Ihatid ba kita sa bahay o-"

"Wag na, gusto ko pa maglibot. Uuwi ako kapag gusto ko na kaya sige na. Ayos lang sakin, puntahan mo na si Bylur." may ngiti nitong sagot.

"Sorry, Nic! Babawi ako pangako." Dolion kissed her forehead before taking one step away.

"Oo na, sige na alis na shoo! Shoo!" pabiro nitong paalis kay Dolion kaya napangiti ito.

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•