Revenge

//In the end,
I realised that,
She does love me,
She never stopped,
It's just hatred pulled us apart,
That's my biggest regret,
Letting hatred pull us apart,
-Mason Mount 'Us'//

Mason's POV

Driving way too fast than obliged, I grip my hands on the wheel, my mind full with thoughts, different thoughts.

And emotions.
So many emotion.

Less that 2 hours ago Y/n was cuddling me telling me she won't leave me, then rushes out the house to declare her sudden crush for Tom Holland?

I gulp down the lump in my throat but it stays there, as if it'll be permanent forever, like the scar on my heart.

I love her, I really do, I love her so much.

She said she loves me, I heard it carved out of her own mouth, the same mouth which touched my lips several times.

It's all fake.

Everything.

It's revenge isn't it?

Without realising my foot presses harder on the engine, my car speeding, the numbers raising rapidly.

I don't even care.

She played with me.

She f*cking played with me and now my eyes are sweating.

My eyes are sweating...

I LOVED HER!

I REALLY LOVED HER.

And her idea of revenge is playing with me,

Kissing me,

Making me fall into her spider trap, wanting to snake me around in her trap and use me as bait.

She never really loved me did she?

It was all an act.

An act of revenge.

My foot presses even harder.

The engine rumbling so loud that it nearly blocks my ears, piercing through my brain, picking away at my flesh.

Out of nowhere a curve appears, my tires screech in high pitch, as I turn the wheel to the left quickly, my pulse raising instantly.

I break suddenly to the side, shocked, surprised, taken aback at what just happened.

I could've died.

I could've lost my career with one injury.

"F*ck..." I mutter, pain greeting me in my voice, welcoming itself into my life once again.

Sighing, I rest my head on the wheel, mentally screaming to myself.

What am I doing?

What am I doing to myself?

Your POV

"Wait so what happened again?" Denisa asks, although you explained to her fully about everything.

To your luck no taxis were available so Denisa was to the rescue, home wasn't till another 5 miles.

For the 128272892838th time in this hour, you fully explain everything,

"I'm not explaining again." You mutter, your mind concentrated on Mason, you called him so many times but it went straight to voicemail.

At one point you began doubting whether he was even safe.

"Hey, stop shaking it's going to be ok." Denisa focuses on the road but takes a second to watch you, your chest rising up and down rapidly with your steady breaths.

"I just- what if something happened to him? I mean what if-" you gulp, scared, for everything...for Mason in particular.

"You know what, track his location, I'll drive you to him." Denisa offers, which is weird because normally she can't be bothered in all the boy drama.

"How do I check his location?..." you ask the Genius.

After a while, Mason's locations in on the navigation, in the same direction you were going.

"Thanks again." You sigh fiddling with your fingers.
Mason on your mind.

"Hey calm down, it's no worries." She says, keeping her attention on the wheel, and the car in front with a sophisticated plate number.