...

TW ⚠️ Blood/assault

Mason's POV

Elliot crawls up to Y/n his veiny hairy hand snaking Y/n's body, her jawline as she whimpers in pain.

It hurts that I can't do anything tied in this f*cking chair, the barrel of a gun pressed against my forehead.

Sweat travels down her  forehead, as her hands shake and she trembles.

"P-please d-don't hurt me..." she whispers. flinching at his cold movements across her body.

A shiver runs down my back, tingling my nerves and making me feel cold.

"Should've thought of that before that boyfriend of yours got me in jail." He sneers, smirking.

She scream, as loud as possible, but in the pitch blackness, her voice makes no difference.

I strain against the pieces of rop holding me back, my arms, my legs, my throat becoming red and sore.

She screams again, pleading for help, pleading for something.

Someone.

Me.

But I can't do anything, and I should be there, I should've saved her from the beginning. I should've known.

One of the men punches me hard in the jaw, sending blood all over my face.
My whole face becomes sore and bitter, the blood biting away at my skin.

Y/n slightly turns her head to look at me, and I break into a thousand and more pieces, her eyes are red and sore from the constant tears oozing out of it.

Bitter blood trails down my forehead and my lips, and my nose.

My heart becomes numb. My eyes become sore.

Whimpering with fear and weakness, she mumbles something inaudible.

"Let him go p-please." She claps her hands together, pleading to Elliott in front of her, climbed on top of her.

I just want to strangle his throat and kill him altogether.
No one touches my girl.

But if she really is my girl, I would be able to save her....

"Do whatever to me but don't do anything to him please." She begs. pain searing through her voice as she tastes her bitter cold tears exploding on her tongue.

Elliott smirks before her
. "Anything?..." a devilish look approaches his face.

No f*ck no! Y/n what the hell are you doing???

I'm drowning in my own pool.

I'm drowning in air.

Scared, frightened, she nods, shaking.

I scream, but it comes out muffled, the duct tape over my mouth holding me back, holding me back from saving her.

Please...

She manages to turn her head and glance over at me, tears stings my eyes.

I haven't felt tears like this in so long..
I don't want to.

Elliott grabs her jaw and moves it towards his direction.

One of his men rips off my duct tape.

"DON'T HURT HER! P-PLEASE DONT!" I bellow, my voice croaking in pain.

"Please." I gulp, energy draining out of me, my head feeling empty.

Elliott cackles mockingly. "Young love eh?"

Everything blurs, my head bangs harshly, as Elliott grabs Y/n's elbows and throws her onto the floor. Her head banging on the leg of the chair I'm tied to.

"I'll come back to you after." Elliot smirks once again, leading his men out of the room.

Me and Y/n are left in the room, the black, empty room.

There's no use trying to escape.
I'm tied with a thousand ropes and Y/n's not even in her senses.

"I-I'm sorry." I dribble with blood, my arms tied to the arms of the chair, swollen and broken.

Whimpering anxiously, she finds my fingers and puts her cheeks to them, wanting to feel my touch, my soft touch.

She rests her head slightly on my knees, wanting to be close to me, wanting all this to disappear.

Me too Y/n...

We stay in this position for a while, my fingers too dead to touch her, my head too droopy to think of a way to escape this prison.

"HEY!" Elliott barges in. He points a finger to me, his guards marching to me, guns strapped to their back.

Please don't hurt Y/n, hurt me but not my girl, please..

Elliott grabs Y/n harshly by the elbow "Not done with you yet."

I promised to put my life before yours Y/n..

In a blink of an eye, a strong heavy dash of pain sears through me, planting through my head and exploring through my body. Pinching each and over organ till they burst with an unbearable amount of heavy pain.

A deafening scream escapes me, as I shudder in pain.
....
...
..
.