My Girl

((⚠️ TW: Assault))

//From this day forward,
I promise to protect you,
No matter what,
Even if it means putting my life,
In danger,
Because love,
Makes you do crazy things...-Mason Mount 'Us'//

Heart thumping like mad, panicking like crazy, you are pushed into a massive room with Elliott behind you as he locks the door behind him.
He smirks maliciously and gives you a glance up and down.

Oh f*ck.
Oh f*ck.

Tears threaten to come down...
Still holding your hand, which has now turned red from his grasp, he leads you to the bed, pushing you down on it.

Wh-

Your hands begin shaking, your breath becomes fast, quick movements, your chest rising up and down like a rollacoaster.

A frantic one.

A broken once.

Elliott guves a devilish smirk and takes his blazer off, staring at you as if you're a delicious meal..that's what you were to that disgusting man, that disgusting beast.

You shake your head dramatically and rush to the door of the room, trying to bust it open, but it doesn't budge.

You bang on the door with your fist, tears rolling down your cheeks. "HELP! HELP PLEASE!" You cry out, trying to be loud enough so that your words leak into the hallway.

The thick walls say otherwise..

Anger approaches Elliott as he puts an arm over your mouth. Defensively you try kick him in the groin but he's too strong.

"Please..." you murmur, but it comes out muffled.

"Don't talk..." he throws you on the bed again, holding your wrists down beside each side of your head and climbing on top of you.

Frantically, you shake around, you whole body moving in his grasp.

"LET ME GO!" You scream in his face. Spitting all over his million dollar suit on purpose.

His eyes become red-like and he raises his hand.
You flinch and squint your eyes in distress.

Please God...
Save me...

At that exact moment, a loud banging approaches on the door and shakes Elliott.
He curses under his breath and gives you a cruel, evil stare.

In a blink of an eye, the door slams wide open and Mason appears, two or three guards by his side. You couldn't tell with the blur in your eyes caused by the tears.

Suddenly, the guards pull away Elliott, and you instantly run in Mason's arms, sobbing in his chest.

"Did he touch you?" Mason asks, fury in his voice. "I said did he f*cking touch you!" He yells, obvious pain in his voice.

You silently nod, your rapid breaths not slowing down.

Mason lets you go and slams a fist right in the man's face as the guards hold Elliott upright.

Another guard in the corner tries hold Mason away. Anger swallows Mason, as he shifts out of his grasp and beats the living hell out of Elliott, making him groan in pain, in regret.

The guards are finally smart enough to not stop Mason from beating the f*ck out of the man.

He deserves all the sh*t.

"No one f*cking touches my girl!" Mason bellows, looking dead straight at the man, then at the crowd forming.

"Got it?" He croaks...

He strides over to you and cradles you in his arms stroking your hair gently and you continue sobbing.

"I-I'm so sorry Princess...I'm so sorry." He sighs kissing the top of your head,

If Mason hadn't come at the perfect time then....God only knows what Elliott would do to you...

It was disgustingly revolting even thinking about it.