He loves you...

//He'll never love you,
Like I can
-Mason Mount 'Us'//

Two, long tiring weeks pass in a hazy blue, a hazy blur which consisted you stuck in a tangle of thoughts...which gradually became non existent. You and Mason had no contact with each other since two weeks ago, although Jas had called and you briefly updated her about the trip.
And about your friendly relationship with Mason.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

This morning, was a whirlwind of emotions, Tom invited you to carnival and Denisa was secretly giving hints that Tom would ask.
Ask for you to be his girlfriend.

Now the carnival rides ended, and you were walking with him to a small, cozy cafe, laughing to the silly, petty jokes he manages to conquer.

Mason's POV

How am I doing? Well thanks for asking..
Not so f*cking great.

I save Y/n's life and she doesnt give a sh*t about me.

So she just immediately forgets all the times when we had that electric current running between us.

She just throws it all away.
Yeah I get she doesn't feel the same way, but aren't friends supposed to meet up, call each other, or even bother to text.

And the worst thing is, I see her out and about, she catches my eye then looks away. As if nothing happened, or will happen.

Majority of the time she's with that Tom Holland guy, I respect him but-..at the same time I kinda despise him.

Today was this big festival, I had gone out with a couple mates, and a small cafe brightened in the corner, light bulbs dangling from the ceiling.

Earlier on, we had a few drinks, causing me to have a slight migraine, still feel
a bit funny, to be honest.

Laughing too much at some stupid joke, we walk inside and her hair shines out from the million shades of y/h/c headed people.

Tom sits opposite her, tilting his head upwards, laughing.

I gulp.

One of my mates push me, nudging me to wake up a little bit and I stride over to the table, a hint of disappointment lingering inside me.

She looks so happy..

I slide into one of the booths, right behind Y/n's, her back facing me.

After a while, time passes gradually, Y/n's conversation grows larger, and the laughs last for a long period of time.

"You sure you not gonna come bro?" One of the drunk dudes asks, I shake my head,

"I'm just gonna stay here a while."

Taking the hint, they leave, in a drunken mess.

Y/n's conversation overlap and I can catch onto every word.

"..Did you hear about what happened at the Mayor's dance in Ibiza? Right where you were staying with that friend of yours actually." Tom explains.

This whole story had travelled miraculously all over the globe, although the faces of me and Y/n were yet to be identitified. We had personally wished for it to be a mystery, for the safety and pleasure of our own.

"Oh yeah heard about that." Y/n replies.

What the f*ck is she on?

Oh.