Princesa

//Maturing is realising,
That somethings,
Someone,
Can't always belong to,
You,
That one day,
They'll find another -Mason Mount 'Us'//

A gorgeous blonde man, a bit like Draco Malfoy (appearance only), takes your waist holding you closer to him. He brings you closer to himself so that you are less than an inch away from him.
The man stares at you deep in his eyes, and you spot his stunning Spanish features. Casting away the spell, you turn to the right to watch Mason glaring at you with this unusual stranger, his eyes beady and steady.

You turn back to the blonde man, who looks as if he's in his mid 20s. He keeps his respect, and smiles at you, making sure his hand is not gripping you too hard nor touching you in any uncomfortable positions.

It was nice to feel respected like that by men. Rare to find nowadays.

"Eres una Princesa tan hermosa." He says dreamily, his strong, deep voice flowing through your body.
(You are such a gorgeous Princess)
"You're so pretty madam." He whispers with his charming thick accent.
You smile, hoping that whatever he meant in Spanish was a compliment, a nice one.
"Thank you."

Once again, a magical swap happens again, and you placed further away from Mason, suddenly with this old-looking rich man, about in his late 40s.

You cringe uncomfortably as he smirks at you and whispers something to himself in a language you couldn't define. Looks like you weren't the only foreigner, there must be loads around here.

He grabs your waist, tighter than the previous man, and his hand slowly slides downwards.
Your breath caughts up in your throat, creating a harsh, worrying lump.
You smile it away and shift uncomfortably.
All of a sudden, he grips you closer to him, so that now your body is touching and his breath smells deeply of cigarette and a hint of mint. Not the best combo.

You shuffle backwards, keeping control and hoping for God's sake for Mason to be nearby, or any respectful man or lady.

Peering around, you catch Mason with a beautiful girl, indulged in some conversation, which causes Mason to laugh every now and then.
You feel something...something weird in your chest for a moment but manage to shake it away.

"I'm Elliott." The elderly man exclaims with his extremely manly voice, quite threatening.
You nod, trying to smile, not wanting to expose your details.
"I'm Elena." You lie. Sometimes its better to lie for the safety of your own, and others.
A white lie more like.

"Beautiful name." Once again he gives you that devilish smirk and pulls you closer, sliding his hand lower to your butt.

Your heart thumps out of your chest.
Anxiously, you move his hand upwards and give him a half-smile, a fake one. Better not to create a scene here.

His eyes scrunch up slightly, as if in ignorance and irritation. Then he lets out a cruel grin.
He grabs your hand, tightly and escorts you up the stairs.

Realisation hits you as you try shuffle out of his grip, searching for Mason yet figure out that his back is to you.

"Come with me darling..." Elliott teases, dragging you upstairs.

You try find the blonde man before, but there are many amongst everyone.
Panicking you have no choice but to follow him upstairs without creating a scene.
Stern looking guards line up the stairs, nodding to Elliott's as he passes them...

You try to signal something to them but they say something in Spanish, nodding and smiling.

Soon Elliott leads you to luxurious double doors opening up to a great mystery lurking behind it....